Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Nahime said:

This is her worst album to date. It feels lazy, underwhelming and uninspired. It makes LFL sound like a classic.

i have faith her forthcoming covers album will will help forgetting this disaster.

BTD was released 9 years ago, time to move on and accept that Lana is past that era and is now blooming as an artist and a real singer-songwriter and it’s what she was always meant to be

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Easy there. :awkney:

hiiiiiii clampi hiiii hello 

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:
  Hide contents

LOVE HOW MATURE THIS IS. THE GIRL WHO USED TO SING ABOUT HER PUSSY TASTING LIKE PEPSI COLA REALLY LEFT THE CHAT

Some people really need to realize that the BTD/Paradise shtick is never coming back, we have to celebrate

Spoiler

shes literally screaming in DTWD and TJF, WHY tf would she delete dealer.......

12 minutes ago, Nahime said:

This is her worst album to date. It feels lazy, underwhelming and uninspired. It makes LFL sound like a classic.

i have faith her forthcoming covers album will will help forgetting this disaster.

wha- jokes are supposed to be funny

Just now, MrFameKills said:
  Hide contents

Some people really need to realize that the BTD/Paradise shtick is never coming back, we have to celebrate

Spoiler

She's so much older now. Her mindset is completely different. I miss her old days ngl, but i'm fallin in love with this version omg

0YnL0Kf.gif

Spoiler

not people complaining “so cocc is just a collection of scrapped material" all because eclipse said let me love you is from UV (which i still don’t believe btw and still think is a lie but anyways) when she just put ONE unreleased track, reused a 30 second melody and a 30 second instrumental... istg sometimes i’m happy she doesn’t talk to us anymore cause i’d hate some of these dumbass stans too... 

Spoiler

I don’t think White Dress is sad at all for me it’s a lesson to never believe insiders’ descriptions of unreleased yet songs because they always turn out to be off 

Spoiler

I made a little experiment and played TJF and recorded the shared part using a different device and I don't think she changed it much. Even the beat after "sing me like a Bible hymn" is audible.

They must have played that snippet really loudly I guess 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Spoiler

I just keep loving the album more and more... I think it might actually end up dethroning NFR which is my all time favourite album... Lana, what have you done :defeated:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, HyperVelvet said:
  Hide contents

Apparently I'm deaf bcause I hear "Sweet poet" instead of "Sweet w-whatever" in DBJAG 

Hide contents

As for singles, White Dress is the best of the three. It's a shame the album leaked before she could release it

Spoiler

I also hear that. “Sweet poet baby” to be exact. Where are people hearing sweet w whatever lol