Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:
  Hide contents

how can u say that shes burnt out and lost inspiration when this album is 100 times more inspired and complex than nfr:oprah2:

This!!! You spilled legend:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

I've seen so much For Free slander here and on Twitter i- it is so beautiful to me. Just three girls covering dreamy Joni, talking about the little pretty things in life, harmonizing gorgeously. This is my favorite concept.

Spoiler

The intricate melodies...her clear vocals. (TY JACK FOR THAT).. I hate the muffled vocals on LFL.. this is so pure!!!!!! Her higher register is so sunny?? Its so sweet and it's like the sun peeking in through the curtains. Such a beautiful album. ...

So sad....I understand why she said it's a fight to listen to it. Even I'm finding it difficult holding back tears.. I cant imagine what it's like for her ..

Spoiler

I'm thinking that, like how Paradise was an "afterthought" of Born To Die

Chemtrails is an "afterthought" of Norman Fucking Rockwell

It's like a spin-off sister album. For example if she removed the Nikki duet, and put For Free on a covers album, Chemtrails would basically be an EP just like Paradise.

Just wanted to say i hope nobody actually believes Blackout Zone when he says LMLYLAW is a UV outtake :facepalm: i've seen a few Lana news accounts post it as fact

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, redsangrias said:
  Hide contents

It's like a spin-off sister album. For example if she removed the Nikki duet, and put For Free on a covers album, Chemtrails would basically be an EP just like Paradise.

I never understood why she calls Paradise an EP. It has 9 tracks, it should be considered a LP. A short one, but 9 tracks is way too much for an EP unless all the tracks are 2 minutes long lol

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Spoiler

I can't stop listening :crying2:

It's beautiful,  really beautiful :wowcry:

Jack really surprised me:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, redsangrias said:
  Hide contents

It's like a spin-off sister album

Spoiler

Yeah, I absolutely see your point. I also think that Paradise was a little better then BTD as Chemtrails is a little better then NFR. So kinda like Chemtrails is a sister, but the older one. :P It's just that Chemtrails is more mature, Paradise is more of a perfectionist masterpiece. 

Just now, FallingCherry said:

I never understood why she calls Paradise an EP. It has 9 tracks, it should be considered a LP. A short one, but 9 tracks is way too much for an EP unless all the tracks are 2 minutes long lol

just like TFM with Gaga - they can combine the sales w/ BTD or The Fame, respectively. 

image.png

Spoiler

Im not going to say it’s her best record-it’s got moments but her lyrics....the best is Tulsa, I just can’t see a standout song, lanaboards will start trashing it in two months tbf 

Edited by Elle
spoiler tag added x

Spoiler

2nd day of listening to my faves new albums is always the best. I don't have any expectations anymore so I just pressed play and enjoyed every song on COCC. Even NAWWAL, which I found boring yesterday.

Spoiler

I think this album will be like Honeymoon - many people don't like it but over time they will start to love it. This album is a slow burner and only the intellectuals will love it from the very beginning :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Spoiler

This album is amazing. It is very inspired and progressive. It has a bit of everything and yet it sounds perfectly cohesive. Nobody else can touch Lana, this further proves that. She can do any genre and make it work while many artists would struggle to be so versatile. 

Anyways I agree about some fans still sticking around expecting certain things. Lana has grown and changed over her albums, this is way more mature and evolved. If you’re still expecting a “particular” sound from her I think it might be time to turn it in. 

1 minute ago, Icecream Icequeen said:
  Hide contents

Move aside NFR! CoCC just becomes the album holy trinity together with UV and Honeymoon :angie:

lmao you wish

also there was no need hide this message?

9 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:
  Hide contents

2nd day of listening to my faves new albums is always the best. I don't have any expectations anymore so I just pressed play and enjoyed every song on COCC. Even NAWWAL, which I found boring yesterday.

Spoiler

I didn't even want to listen to NAWWAL yesterday because it was next THE YOSEMITE but today I appreciate it more.

Mmeow~