Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

14 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The emotions and melodies of COCC make NFR look small.  Yes, recently I also wanted a bigger production, but Wanderlust infected me, I hear it all the time now. And it feels right, this album. Thank you, LustforMoney for your status update. Jack isn't that bad, at least here.  It feels a bit like the soul of Lust for Life, so raw and untreated, and so playful and dreamy. I love the dreamy thing about the album.

Spoiler

we ve been converted:krylie: it really sounds like lfl little sister

19 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

shouldve named this album Not all who wander are lost or Wanderlust and used the neil cover:oprah3: i dont see the connection between Chemtrails title and all of the other songs

I would’ve like it if the word Wanderlust wasn’t so.. cringy reminds me of “Live Love Laugh” posters basic girls have in their kitchen walls :oprah3:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m just being realistic sweetie with the questions for the culture likely be brought up and the album cover

I can totally see how a presumptuous brand like Pitchfork would give this a 9.5 just because it sounds much more “abstract” in a way that’s going to divide a lot of people. Very reminiscent of Fiona Apple’s Fetch The Bolt Cutters

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m just being realistic sweetie with the questions for the culture likely be brought up and the album cover

I know but I honestly think critics might be past the question for the culture, it’s almost been a year and Lana responded pretty harshly but with honesty stating that she wasn’t gonna let the media write sh*t about her, so it’d be a dangerous game for the album reviewers to play with fire and give her bad scores because of what happened last year

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

....the leak happened at the right time..

Today was a horrible day :(

lana is all I have. Nothing to look forward to otherwise. 

i hope you feel better soon :( 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Spoiler

Ya'll I just listened to NFR and then COCC and whewwwww. The way that WD punches right after Hope.

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

....the leak happened at the right time..

Today was a horrible day :(

lana is all I have. Nothing to look forward to otherwise. 

I feel you my friend. I hope things get better for you.

Yosemite is such a grower. The first time i was like oh thats cute... now i just cannot stop playing it 

:trisha: Such a gorgeous melody and instrumentation, lana's hypnotic vocals and the percussion/guitar loop justs sends me to heaven more and and more with each listen.. and the SPOKEN WORD!! i mean.... a masterpiece of a song

Wy8jf2U.jpg

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

I honestly think wild at heart would have made for a good title as well

would have been her best title track too!

Spoiler

Wild at Heart would sound like a Hallmark movie