Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I definitely see her dropping WD video with 0 fanfare, making maybe 1 or 2 Instagram posts about the album, and then ending the era. Which is a shame, these are some of her best songs

My hopes are very low but I’m hoping she covers at least one more magazine. I’d love a live performance like NFR but with Jack being unavailable I don’t see that happening 

unless she has Zach do it 

Spoiler

Not me searching for “here just take it” gifs to mimic the lack of fanfare and I got this in return

Spoiler

95415438-4646-43-C3-9-AE0-D61-CDE3-E81-B

I'm still naïve to believe that the high budget video for COCC (a career highlight of course) wasn't the peak of the promotion of this album. 

I don't want to be proven wrong. Lana do something, the album's leaked, if not now then when? 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 minutes ago, AlexVirtuell said:

why is jack unavailable?

im pretty sure he’s home and staying there due to Covid (but I could be wrong!) she’s mentioned in two interviews now that he isn’t available 

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:

Hide contents

Not me searching for “here just take it” gifs to mimic the lack of fanfare and I got this in return

Hide contents

95415438-4646-43-C3-9-AE0-D61-CDE3-E81-B

accurate :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Serene Queen said:
  Hide contents

TJF and DBJAG both feel like unreleased 2009/2010 era tracks to me and I love that sm

I have the same feeling about DBJAG's chorus and that's why I don't like it 

:bebe: the verses are lovely though. But I don't have the same feeling about TJF

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

I'm still naïve to believe that the high budget video for COCC (a career highlight of course) wasn't the peak of the promotion of this album. 

I don't want to be proven wrong. Lana do something, the album's leaked, if not now then when? 

The reality: on the nineteenth she posts a random photo with a caption "Chemtrails out now. k bye 4 now. I'll be gone for a while to write behind the iron gates lol"

4 minutes ago, vipanonymous said:

I think she will take a break after this. Next album only in 2024:hoe:

I’m fine with that if she ditches Jack and we get someone new to produce it Rick nowels

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, vipanonymous said:

I think she will take a break after this. Next album only in 2024:hoe:

i don’t see her taking a break quite yet! She still has two cover albums (that I still have hope she’ll release) and she’s been working with Zach on what we can assume is the next album!

"Don’t forget me"

Spoiler

TJF has such a weird structure. The part we knew since august is basically a chorus in the end? That was a surprise to me. From that teaser it sounded like a 1st verse and autotuned part like pre-chorus.

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

i don’t see her taking a break quite yet! She still has two cover albums (that I still have hope she’ll release) and she’s been working with Zach on what we can assume is the next album!

What’s the chances of her shelving those? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Zach Dawes? I didn't know that. I would love a new album next year tbh

I wish we would have some more music videos coming. Once the WD mv has dropped she could make a vibey homemade video and then another high budget one for a fan favourite from cocc.

Spoiler

Such an adventurous album deserves to be rich in visuals I beg you Lana

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

What’s the chances of her shelving those? 

:bebe::bebe::bebe:

I’d say low, since we just got confirmation last month that there was two cover albums instead of one, but with her we can’t be sure about anything 

"Don’t forget me"

OK let me manifest this. Since she's said she's "not going anywhere", a break between cocc and whatever will be next won't be much longer than usual. 

She could've meant the upcoming poetry and a cover album, which could serve as side projects to open a path for new artistic endeavours. 

That being said, it'll take two whole years or maybe three until the next era.

In the meantime, wait for cocc, stream it and enjoy it :ahh: