Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

@honeybadger

I always love the GIF'S you choose to post...ICONIC :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

Okay my will wasn't strong enough. Listened to the album...

I just had an overwhelming day at work and just listened to White Dress... I can already imagine myself falling asleep during dusk this summer being all sad..

She's serving huh

First we feel; then we fall.

literally driving myself insane not listening to this album before the 19th.. all that keeps replaying in my head is the TJF snippet w the cat meows.. i know this wait will be worth it tho.  :icant:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:
  Hide contents

manifesting Yosemite as a tour closer, I can already picture the crowd singing the chorus with her :krylie:

Spoiler

when the whole crowd sings : if we love you we love you cuz you're wild, wild at heart :crying2:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Spoiler

What do you think "White hot forever" is supposed to mean in "TJF"? I feel like she is creating imagery with these terms. I image a white blazing desert and this feeling of endless fulfillment paired with despair of not seeing anything through the light. What about you? What do you think she means when saying "white hot forever"?

Spoiler

Theres sometbinbg so old school lana about dark but just a game like you can play it after BTD title track and sounds so RIGHT. (unlike imo anything on NFR). thats partly why im so obsessed. 

1 minute ago, AlexVirtuell said:
  Hide contents

What do you think "White hot forever" is supposed to mean in "TJF"? I feel like she is creating imagery with these terms. I image a white blazing desert and this feeling of endless fulfillment paired with despair of not seeing anything through the light. What about you? What do you think she means when saying "white hot forever"?

Spoiler

I think she means her and this 'tulsa jesus freak' are burning like a white hot flame. Passion. Lust. Something like that

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

do we have any reason to believe that there will be a video for TJF?

what was this video she posted on instagram intended for? and what was the instrumental of the other video with the cats meowing? do you guys remember?

Spoiler

So my number one gripe is the fact that Not All Who Wander Are Lost has NO organs whatsoever :oprah2: Honestly was the biggest disappointment I honestly thought I got trolled and someone made it up on here but I checked and it is listed. Still love love love it, BUT I have a sneaking suspicion that it was done more last minute and the physicals got a demo version without organs kinda like FIILY :tommy: Its a big "if" but you cannot tell me theres an organ in that song because its actually nonexistent

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

literally driving myself insane not listening to this album before the 19th.. all that keeps replaying in my head is the TJF snippet w the cat meows.. i know this wait will be worth it tho.  :icant:

you should stay that close to Jesus but keep the leak away from you, my girl:hype:

2 minutes ago, AlexVirtuell said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I really think she is referencing coke..in between when she says “White Hot Forever” it sounds like she’s sniffing really loud 

but I’m probably completely wrong :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

36 minutes ago, Nikogo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Okay. Am I going crazy or is there a cat meow in TJF at 1:41/1:42 after she says “ranch baby, [meow] I had to get away for awhile” I hear it in my right earphone. 

I need answers. 

Spoiler

https://www.dnjournal.com/events/2008/traffic-east-orlando-review-original.htm

i feel like she means this conference? it was in orlando? i wouldn't call is a music conference though so i'm not sure

Spoiler

If it is "men in music business conference," it makes sense to me - like sarcastic remark about finding her way in a male-dominated industry as someone who writes and tries to produce their own songs... like she was one of the only young women there, etc etc

5 minutes ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:
  Hide contents

manifesting Yosemite as a tour closer, I can already picture the crowd singing the chorus with her :krylie:

Spoiler

Is she really gonna retire OTTR tho? :uh:

Honestly probably not.....

Though I wish she really would :omg: