Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

dark but just a game's chorus reminds me of a theme song of a grunge 90s sitcom :trisha:

Spoiler

Could easily fit in on the Scrubs soundtrack :krylie:

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Hide contents

he is most likely on a higher plane of being at this moment and can no longer communicate with lanaboards because he has become one with the trees and wind and canyons of yosemite...

Spoiler

He’s in the wind, he’s in the water 

Nobody’s son, nobody’s daughter 

Watching Yosemite over the half moon rock

09-E819-E7-0-A3-F-4752-A404-7-E4563-A4-E

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

he said he was typing his thoughts like 8 hours ago

there is a 50/50 chance that he is still writing in my opinion :trisha:

Spoiler

Gonna be like what you think is a corpse lying on the ground and then 17 hours later it suddenly jumps up, becoming animate, and just screaming at the top of its lungs with an essay of words that'll burn into your soul

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

anyways if any of you want updates on my cocc abstinence i was unable to keep it today unfortunately giphy.gif 

but tomorrow is a new day and i will be perfectly pure and virginal!! and i only listened to yosemite to figure out the chords and DBJAG to hear the production. so it was with a purpose i let cocc violate me

sUcVobB.png

We did it for fun

We did it for free

When I was young till eternity

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes, and seasons

The right reasons

:bebe::trisha::wowcry::trisha::bebe::oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Hide contents

I agree with this. It's the only thing that keeps me from giving it a 10/10 -- the How to disappear sampling sounds so random and uninventive.

Spoiler

I think they sample how to disappear on wild at heart because it is about the same man. I think it’s cute 

15 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

anyways if any of you want updates on my cocc abstinence i was unable to keep it today unfortunately giphy.gif 

but tomorrow is a new day and i will be perfectly pure and virginal!! and i only listened to yosemite to figure out the chords and DBJAG to hear the production. so it was with a purpose i let cocc violate me

Spoiler

2-AA22-B64-C492-4-C01-89-F2-A9-CEB105714

Spoiler

15-B3-FCB0-28-E5-41-B1-B664-1830480-E219

Spoiler

I cant stop raving about White Dress... Every time I listen to it it feels like an entire life lived and gone and I am always in a different place emotionally by the end when she finally says 'Maybe I Was Better Off' and it trails off... Like, the lyrics really are kind of vague minus some scenic images and concepts, but It still feels like its saying so much from the passion in her vocals and Jack's subdued riffing in the background frames it SO perfectly.

It's like that vein of confessional singer-songwriter "ballad" (using that term loosely) like HIADT or MAC or The Greatest, and I think the best take at it she's done so far. It's very easily top 5 in her discography for me, up there with Venice Bitch, West Coast, etc. 

Spoiler

I'm very happy for lana that she finally felt comfortable putting Yosemite on the album. She's said it was aspirational for her and I'm so happy for her that she feels like she's there now. Now that I've heard it, it's aspirational for me as well. I long to be at peace, at the mountain and canyon, with a person I love, having done everything in my life for the right reasons, GOD I LOVE YOSEMITE. This album is POSITIVE AND LIGHT. Even songs like WD and BUS which are about sad situations frame it in such a way as to illuminate the sadness. Acknowledge it in a way that is healing rather than wallowing. This and LFL are albums that I can actually listen to frequently as they are good for my mental diet.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Let Me Love You Like A Woman is exactly where it should be and although alone it doesn't bring much to her discography, it just really works on the album on top of being a beautiful song

I just wanna talk about Yosemite

Spoiler

And how much more I love this song now than I already have. The lyrics, the melody and emotions, the spoken, airy bridge. Everything fits and it makes me feel like I want to also reach for the yosemite of my life :crying2:

nF70D0F.png