Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

so is this heaux releasing white dress tonight because idk if i can go another week without listening to the album

(i mean i guess we'll find out in an hour but pls lana omg)

20 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:
  Hide contents

The way I woke up and "If they love me, they'll love me, cause..." lyrics was the first thing on my mind today.:xcry:

Spoiler

my mind is getting harassed with "if they love me they love me cuz im wild, wild at heart" over n over n over cuz i didnt memorise verses yet:crying2:

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I kind of don't care for an album trailer right now, and that's kind of weird since I haven't listened to the leaks lol. :oopna:

i'm in the same situation but i think it's because i feel like the era is already over :oopna: and maybe that's for the best? she said she wanted it to be about the music and that's something i agree with, although i like it when she puts effort into hyping up the album

21 minutes ago, partymonster said:
  Hide contents

BUS is objectively top 3 lets get into it :nails:

It’s in my top 3 too... it’s just too good

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Spoiler

I drove to a castle ruin and listened to Yosemite there and it fits the mood of Yosemite so much...I nearly cried:wowcry:

I might share a  little video of it in the post release thread :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

I’m glad I got to hear the album without having heard WD before. It made the song even more impactful, with the rest of the songs we knew nothing about. It was a good choice, to not have teased so many songs this time around.

1 minute ago, HoneymoontheBest said:

Hide contents

Hi Guys, I am new here so please forgive my mistakes. So what can I say first, I love Chemtrails and  reading your comments. and I'm happy to be here

Welcome :welcome:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, HoneymoontheBest said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hi Guys, I am new here so please forgive my mistakes. So what can I say first, I love Chemtrails and  reading your comments. and I'm happy to be here

Welcome to LanaBoards! :welcome: You don't have to use the spoiler tags, but please do it if you're talking about the leaked album and mentioning details you wouldn't have known if you haven't listened to it. Happy browsing! ^^

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, HoneymoontheBest said:

Reveal hidden contents

what's your thoughts on yosemite and answer this with your opinion you had at least 3 days ago and earlier

Just now, Rico25 said:

Why are some of yall hiding content that literally contains NO spoiler whatsoever? Is it a new trend? :smokes:

Spoiler

Better safe than sorry :sass: (but there's no penalty for not using a spoiler tag)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, WildMustang said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yosemite SOTY 

of the year? we can do better than that