Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Venice has been in my top 3 most played songs on Spotify for 3 years now, I can't even imagine another song taking its place but aaaahh, these final days better pass by quickly! :excited:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

period! Venice bitch is cancelled:lange:

PERIOD!!!:gurl:

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Venice has been in my top 3 most played songs on Spotify for 3 years now, I can't even imagine another song taking its place but aaaahh, this final days better pass by quickly! :excited:

MAKE WAY, these new songs are THRIVING! :oprah:

9 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

Jack is “basic” with Lana cause she wants it that way. 
If you listen to other productions he did, he is a really good producer and that’s a fact

I don't think Jack is necessarily a bad producer but you can definitely tell he's an electronic music producer. Most of these acoustic-type songs that Lana wants to do with him is out of his element and that's why they may come as "bland" to some listeners.

Spoiler

I bet someone else said it already, but imagine how powerful the 'summer is almost gone' line from White Dress would be if the album was released on September 5th as it was supposed to be :defeated: Like I just feel it doesnt feel as powerful and relatable when the album is released in March 

2 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

I don't think Jack is necessarily a bad producer but you can definitely tell he's an electronic music producer. Most of these acoustic-type songs that Lana wants to do with him is out of his element and that's why they may come as "bland" to some listeners.

that’s why LDR8 will be full of sultry electronica bops and iconic screamo anthems :hooker:

they’re serving progressively 

Jack did a great job on NFR, even though LB decided to suddenly hate it out of some weird "oh noes the GP likes it"-reaction. It's a wonderful album.

What he and Lana did on CoCC is good, however I think parts of the album could have been way better if it was done by another producer like Rick.

I see Jack's input on things like TJF or DBJAG, but then again I'm pretty sure that White Dress, Wild At Heart, DTWD, NAHWAL or LMLYLAW would most likely have profited by a less "I can play 3 chords and use the same synthetic instruments over and over again"-esque approach.

However, I'm not sure if Lana would have been comfortable/ inspired to do something like White Dress with any other producer, so there is that.

While I really love NFR and enjoy CoCC, I don't think they should do a third record since I can't really imagine anything new or exciting will "happening" between the two at this point and I'm sure that it would be better for Lana's art to try someone/something new now.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

27 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Jack is basic. He must go for good

Imagine saying Jack is basic when he produced masterpieces like Melodrama and Masseduction... and of course the brilliant CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Spoiler

The part in White Dress from 2:04-2:35 hits a different type of way. :trisha:

The production is so gorgeous. The way the guitars phase in and out in the background. Jack really fed us.

Like look how I got this!!

Look how I got this

Just sing in the street

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Boom like that HA COMEBACK! :hype:

Yes boom like that supremacy, if she’s going to make anything else with jack she should do an electronic dance album 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

34 minutes ago, kendrzej said:
  Hide contents

I bet someone else said it already, but imagine how powerful the 'summer is almost gone' line from White Dress would be if the album was released on September 5th as it was supposed to be :defeated: Like I just feel it doesnt feel as powerful and relatable when the album is released in March 

Spoiler

Tbh it does make perfect sense to us in the southern hemisphere about to wear our white sweater on the last day of the summer :lel:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

9 hours ago, butterfliespt2 said:

How i picture a greatest hits record for lana

• Pawn Shop Blues
  • Fordham Road
  • A Star For Nick
  • Everyman Has His Wish
  • On Our Way
  • Hawaiian Tropic
  • Yayo
  • Kill Kill 
  • Oh Say Can You See
  • For K, Pt. 2
  • Video Games
  • National Anthem 
  • Born to die
  • Radio 
  • Ride 
  • Angels Forever
  • Young & Beautiful
  • Black Beauty
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Cruel World
  • Shades of cool 
  • Brooklyn Baby 
  • Terrence Loves You 
  • Salvatore
  • The blackest Day
  • Tomorrow Never Came
  • Coachella 
  • Heroin 
  • Get Free
  • Mariners Apartment Complex 
  • Venice Bitch
  • California 
  • The Greatest
  • Dance Till We Die
  • Dark But just a game 
  • Not All Who Wander Are Lost

You forgot West Coast :hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: