Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

cocc is really shaping up to be my favorite from her it’s scary what crack did she put in this  :oprah2:

it just sounds like a classic record, there’s no attempt at being commercial or obtaining critical acclaim it’s just her at her rawest form

i love you, but you don't understand me.

2 minutes ago, TessaDiPietro said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What is your interpretation of the "men in business conference" line in white dress ? 

English is not my native language so I wonder if there is a meaning to that line I don't get 

Spoiler

Well, she was nineteen in 2005 which was around the time when she made demo albums like Sirens and Young Like Me. We know she was handing out CDs to people so I figured she would also go to some label or something like that. The lyric “it was such a scene, but it made me feel seen” hits so hard. She wanted to kickstart her music career at the time but was also trying to make ends meet with being a waitress.

3 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

i heard a rumor, not sure if its true, that Cherry, Cinnamon Girl, and Tulsa Jesus Freak all hangout and eat each other's vaginas....

Cola too... that's what the streets say

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

i heard a rumor, not sure if its true, that Cherry, Cinnamon Girl, and Tulsa Jesus Freak all hangout and eat each other's vaginas....

I- you what!? ? tenor.gif

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

white dress spill right here :oop2:

Spoiler

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG. THE BEST OPENING. PERIODT. 
i mean her voice sounds there like someone who is really close to breakdown but decides to keep going. a lot going on, but when we get to the end of this song, we understand everything. just as lana said. :krylie: 

and it made me feel...

it made me feel like a God. 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

7 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

So... do we think we’re getting any thing from Lana before release day? I hope so :illumilana2:

Dula Peep (same managers) released her single 1-2 days before her deluxe album so I see white dress being the same :xcry:

Knowing Lana it won't be released before. Music video will be posted release day. If not, she probably scrapped it :scoff:

You should come over 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

white dress spill right here :oop2:

Hide contents

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG. THE BEST OPENING. PERIODT. 
i mean her voice sounds there like someone who is really close to breakdown but decides to keep going. a lot going on, but when we get to the end of this song, we understand everything. just as lana said. :krylie: 

and it made me feel...

it made me feel like a God. 

Spoiler

Spill it :hype: Can't believe others are brave enough to say Cruel World remains unbothered when it's been totally kicked out :ma:

1 minute ago, venicesnitch said:

Dula Peep (same managers) released her single 1-2 days before her deluxe album so I see white dress being the same :xcry:

Knowing Lana it won't be released before. Music video will be posted release day. If not, she probably scrapped it :scoff:

Yeah that makes sense I got excited the other day when I got the notification she posted on insta and I opened it to the dreaded beans :crying5: I was so ready for something literally anything about the album 

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

Hide contents

Spill it :hype: Can't believe others are brave enough to say Cruel World remains unbothered when it's been totally kicked out :ma:

Spoiler

God I love Cruel World but not even I would dare to say that. White Dress is truly untouchable 

2 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Yeah that makes sense I got excited the other day when I got the notification she posted on insta and I opened it to the dreaded beans :crying5: I was so ready for something literally anything about the album 

Every insta notif since August 2020 had me hyped and 98% of the time its been a let down :cryney: she really hates us, but at least her bean era is incoming 

You should come over 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, venicesnitch said:

Every insta notif since August 2020 had me hyped and 98% of the time its been a let down :cryney: she really hates us, but at least her bean era is incoming 

Literally! She really hates us sometimes :xcry:tenor.gif