Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

I feel like DTWD solidified my theory that Lana has a secret child, I'll be listing off my pieces of evidence, I know I'm probably reaching and I shouldn't take lyrics to such a literal degree

Spoiler

• Dance Til We Die: "Clementine's not just a fruit, It's my daughter's chosen name"
• Cherry Blossom: "And when you're scared, I'll be right here. You feel afraid, mommy is there"
• How To Disappear: "I've got a kid and two cats in the yard"
• Grimes Interview for NME: "I think it could go anywhere from a simple Maria Estela to, like, Ivory Cricket"

PSUIew0.gif

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:
  Hide contents

SEASONS MAY CHANGE, BUT WE WON'T CHANGE

ISN'T IT SWEET HOW WE KNOW THAT ALREADY?

giphy.gif 

:lmao: !!!!!!!!!!!!

39 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Hide contents

Dark But Just a Game hits different on great headphones

Spoiler

it sounds AWFUL in my car. like truly terrible. because the insides of my car vibrate so loudly when there's bass... some parts of DBJAG sounded good but most were just indistinguishable vibrations 1/10 would not recommend

sUcVobB.png

7 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

All of the locations mentioned on the album (lyrics or song titles) in order

Hide contents

Orlando, Brentwood Market (Nashville?), Tulsa, Arkansas, LA, Sunset Boulevard, Calabasas, Lincoln Nebraska, Yosemite, Louisiana, Woodside, Berkeley, San Francisco

i think brentwood market is referring to a little strip mall type thing in santa monica called the brentwood country mart

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

there was definitely an accidental merge or something. this thread had like 3900 pages an hour ago and now 4500?

It's just the entire planet is consumed with the upcoming release.

The servers are overheating.

Oh the humanity.

15 minutes ago, Pretty Dull said:
  Hide contents

I feel like DTWD solidified my theory that Lana has a secret child, I'll be listing off my pieces of evidence, I know I'm probably reaching and I shouldn't take lyrics to such a literal degree

Hide contents

• Dance Til We Die: "Clementine's not just a fruit, It's my daughter's chosen name"
• Cherry Blossom: "And when you're scared, I'll be right here. You feel afraid, mommy is there"
• How To Disappear: "I've got a kid and two cats in the yard"
• Grimes Interview for NME: "I think it could go anywhere from a simple Maria Estela to, like, Ivory Cricket"

wait what 

UV/Honeymoon

11 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

All of the locations mentioned on the album (lyrics or song titles) in order

Reveal hidden contents

Orlando, Brentwood Market (Nashville?), Tulsa, Arkansas, LA, Sunset Boulevard, Calabasas, Lincoln Nebraska, Yosemite, Louisiana, Woodside, Berkeley, San Francisco

lana sponsored road trip™️ 

Spoiler

MZi34nf.png

this is IN order which seems sadistic but if you did it out of order it might actually be doable :oprah3:

sUcVobB.png

15 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

Reveal hidden contents

it sounds AWFUL in my car. like truly terrible. because the insides of my car vibrate so loudly when there's bass... some parts of DBJAG sounded good but most were just indistinguishable vibrations 1/10 would not recommend

What's the best song to play in the car?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

is anyone so happy about her inflections/pronunciations/etc on this album??? the last two albums had such plain vocals. i'm so glad to have them back even if they're small

UbsOye5.png

Do you guys think that boy who said that Lana blocked him because he tweeted "cocktrails over the cunty club" was telling the true? She probably hates us

tournament] Games Discussion - Page 86 - Games - ATRL

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Just now, Dragon said:

So, does cherry blossom, or would u think that cherry blossom would fit with this record? from listening to 

Hide contents

wd dbjag dtwd tjf 

I think it would

I think Wild On You would sound beautiful on this album...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains