Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

lana sponsored road trip™️ 

Reveal hidden contents

MZi34nf.png

this is IN order which seems sadistic but if you did it out of order it might actually be doable :oprah3:

this seems less horrifying slightly not a lot but slightly

Spoiler

MbqdL0s.png

so who wants to make a 64 hour with no stops chemtrails themed road trip with me :hype:

sUcVobB.png

16 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

what's up with the beginning of this thread

13 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

there was definitely an accidental merge or something. this thread had like 3900 pages an hour ago and now 4500?

6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

also i feel like someone accidentally merged this thread with the random conversation thread or random lana thread instead of moving posts TO the random lana thread :air: sorry to whoever did that

Yes, that was me. I'm waiting for Elle to use her superpowers and fix it (and kill me)

TrashMagiq

5 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Yes, that was me. I'm waiting for Elle to use her superpowers and fix it (and kill me)

TrashMagiq

I'm coming for your job king lemme send my resumé real quick

tournament] Games Discussion - Page 86 - Games - ATRL

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

8 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

What's the best song to play in the car?

Spoiler

i definitely can't decide but the best songs to play are probably:

white dress

tulsa (some bass but not too much to make my car vibrate if i remember correctly)

also wild at heart maybe

and for free actually sounded really good, maybe even better in the car than on headphones?? not sure because of my cocc abstinence

i think NAWWAL and yosemite both sound better with headphones, it was a little too muddled in the car imo

and because my car is SO incompatible with bass, BUS and DBJAG didn't sound great, but the non-bassy parts sounded WONDERFUL

sUcVobB.png

20 minutes ago, FredRed said:

The one million dollar question.

Hide contents

Is the word "Baby" used a lot?  :um2:

Say it ain't so. 

As far as I remember no. At least compared with her other records

1 minute ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

omg i can't believe its been eight years since she announced the album imagine how tired we are

:lmao: I'm literally dying over this mess

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

omg i can't believe its been eight years since she announced the album imagine how tired we are

it's actaully insane.. looking back at all the memories and how excited we were. but those damn delays!!!!! :trisha::trisha: at least we're only a week away

I cannot believe this has happened I'm having a full blown panic attack lmaoooo I've contacted every method of support I can think of, hoping out loud that there's a fix to this. Because you better bet your ass I'm not gonna fix this manually all by myself.

I need a smoke & a stiff drink

giphy.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I cannot believe this has happened I'm having a full blown panic attack lmaoooo I've contacted every method of support I can think of, hoping out loud that there's a fix to this. Because you better bet your ass I'm not gonna fix this manually all by myself.

I need a smoke & a stiff drink

giphy.gif

see in this type of situation idk if blasting cocc would be soothing or eventually traumatizing for future listens

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

paradixo and elle using personal messager right now let's send all of our thoughts and prayers 

OT:

Spoiler

i still think we're underestimating white dress such a good song