Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

I cannot believe this has happened I'm having a full blown panic attack lmaoooo I've contacted every method of support I can think of, hoping out loud that there's a fix to this. Because you better bet your ass I'm not gonna fix this manually all by myself.

I need a smoke & a stiff drink

giphy.gif

Release the Kraken  (Try not to panic Elle)

NimVi.jpg

10 minutes ago, Dragon said:
  Hide contents

TJF is like willy wonka's multidirectional elevator but also sexual so like a glass hot air balloon but w sex kHRTOqP.gif

Still don't know what you're saying but it actually makes sense :wowcry:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

I cannot believe this has happened I'm having a full blown panic attack lmaoooo I've contacted every method of support I can think of, hoping out loud that there's a fix to this. Because you better bet your ass I'm not gonna fix this manually all by myself.

I need a smoke & a stiff drink

giphy.gif

I'm ready to step in as moderator if you want I'll get rid of all the LFL haters 

Mariah Carey Gif Atrl - Mariah Carey Net Worth

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

praying for you both giphy.gif

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

Hide contents

i still think we're underestimating white dress such a good song

Spoiler

SUCH a good song, i GUESS i can sort of conceive how some people wouldn't like the vocals but they're TASTELESS, they need to develop some taste start with exposure therapy and eventually they'll be as advanced as us

sUcVobB.png

Just now, iconiclogan said:

i was like y’all sent over 10,000 replies in like an hour wtf

cocc is just THAT powerful we time travelled back to 2013 and had to warn everyone of the reckoning of COCC that would save us all from eternal damnation

sUcVobB.png

idk if this has been mentioned already because i refuse to dig through the thread

in run motorcycle (2006) whoever she's with says "did it for free, but not for nothing"....

Spoiler

WE DID IT FOR FUN
WE DID IT FOR FREEEEEEE

giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

I still haven't fully formed an opinion and i wanna wait until I've adjusted before reviewing it fully but here's my top 5's right now

Spoiler

1. Chemtrails Over the Country Club - WOW, i know ya'll heard this 2 months ago but this was my first time and.. WOW, i understand what ya'll were saying about it feeling quite hopeful yet quite fatal and final, there's a strong sense of dread and anxiety in the song, it makes me feel a certain way, i've not had such an unusual feeling from a song before like this, i think it's fantastic, and i love how deep her vocals get when she mentions her star sign at the end, it sounds really scary. I also think the melody during the chorus sounds like a horror movie

2. White Dress - It was really hard trying to decide between this or Chemtrails to take number 1, but this song is so heartbreaking. The melody and vocals sort of reminds me of change. The verses sound like a haunted fairytale, she sounds like a princess who has completely given up. Gosh it's sad. I love it so much.

3. Not All Who Wonder Are Lost - Every Lana album has a song that makes me cry, a song that just hits me. BTD has Video Games, UV has Old Money, LFL has Love, NFR has California, and COCC has Not All Who Wonder Are Lost, this song is so pretty. It reminds me of Color Blue. The late lonely nights out on the street when you're walking home with your high heels in your hand and your clutch bag hanging off your shoulder, it feels very personal to me. I pictures a starry sky when listening to this song, it's so quiet and lonely. Dark blues and Dark purples twinkling all around. A really lovely song. I think it's underrated so far.

4. Dance Till We Die - This song is peculiar, i adore the bridge and i love lana's vocals throughout the song. It reminds me of angels forever. And the little saxophone or trumpet during the chorus is a great little jazzy touch, it adds so much to the song. It's a very sophisticated track. It's a nice cleanser after the mess that is Breaking up slowly.

5. Either Yosemite or Tulsa Jesus Freak, i'm torn between the two, i'm leaning a little more towards TJF because it's more my style. I like the darkness of it. The religious undertones and the sexiness of it. I think it's a nice fun track. Yosemite is great, i think she could have done more with the chorus instead of repeating the "we did it for fun" line, it's very repeptive and i don't think it's good enough to repeat in a 5 mins song, i just think she should have used this part of the song as the pre chorus, and then took the song elsewhere with a different chorus, kinda like how the Blackest Day ascends to a higher place with "because im going deeperrr and deeeperrr.. IN ALL THE WRONG PLAAAACES" after it's first little chorus "ever since my baby went away" - i wanted an extra part like this during the yosemite chorus. Still a great song though, it's a grower.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@PARADIXO well it looks like its back to being a candle in the wind for you.... :blush3:

28 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

I'm ready to step in as moderator if you want I'll get rid of all the LFL haters 

Mariah Carey Gif Atrl - Mariah Carey Net Worth

the lords work

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

DBJAG is stuck in my head and i can't get it out ughhh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The way I turned the album into an EP and I've been stuck on this for two days... :hide:

Spoiler

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Dark But Just A Game

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Wild At Heart

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

I haven't yet been hit by the other songs, but I know that some of them will end up catching me at some point. ;)

Hi all,

In case you missed it, a mod accidentally merged our Chemtrails Pre-Release Thread with the Random Lana Discussion Thread into a mega 4400 page Frankenstein thread. Our mods & I are currently in the process of separating the two threads back into their original homes. Until then, the discussion will continue in this thread. Once our threads are back to normal, this thread will be merged with our original one.

As we all are aware, the album leaked recently. So please remember to put any information you would not have gathered without listening to the leak in Spoilers as to not ruin the Pre-Release experience for those who choose not to listen until the official release date.

Also remember that requesting an illegal link to the leak will result in a Warning Point and a Moderator Queue until album release day (March 19th)

Posting a link to the leak or pointing users in the direction of where to find the leak will result in a ban.

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding during this x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS