Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

33 minutes ago, baddisease said:

does anyone else think

Reveal hidden contents

White Hot Forever is the best song on COCC?

Not the best for me, that goes to White Dress, but as of right now it's in my top 3 with White Dress and Dance Till We Die.

15 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

omg :oop2: ive found a strange code at her official page! it says something about 5th of August :kim: we won girlies :ma:

Omg the pre order is coming on August 5th confirmed!!!! We won:trisha::hype::gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Spoiler

COCC is cute... Definitely my least favorite from her but not bad by any means. Just is too folky for me. TJF & White Dress go hard tho. Probably the only ones I’ll listen to in the future off this album. 6.5/10

I can post again because I finally remembered my username and password because my boyfriend was using this iPad for two years...anyway I am anxiously awaiting release day. Bought all the physical copies of things I could. Kinda jealous everyone’s already heard COTCC but I’m hoping I’ll enjoy it better on release day because it will sound better (have had bad experience with shitty leaks). I hope I love it. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

18 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

Am I the only one who didn't really love COTCC music video? It's visually stunning but it just felt out of place. I have high hopes for White Dress tho, the promo is so beautiful. :flutter:

i didnt mind it but it was way too chaotic for me and def chaotic for something that lana put out since she normally doesnt make mv's like that.. but yes white dress mv <333

yeah.jpg

37 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

Am I the only one who didn't really love COTCC music video? It's visually stunning but it just felt out of place. I have high hopes for White Dress tho, the promo is so beautiful. :flutter:

The only reason I'm over the COCC visuals is because I'm not rich enough to afford copying it 

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

Tea. I'm sure many fans have absolutely no idea it leaked and even if they do, many wouldn't know how to find it.

Plus I'm sure she wants to have it released on her terms as much as possible, so ignoring it is the way to go.

I can only speak for myself but I had no idea about the NFR leaks until a couple of months back so i'm thinking this is probably the case for most fans as well who don't frequent the forum boards/reddit etc. I was only ever aware of the LFL leaks because I was on Twitter and who could ever forget that iconic tweet she made :coffee:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Just now, May said:

i wonder what the scrapped music video for this era will be :creep: every era by her has had 1 or 2 scrapped videos :toofunny:

Still waiting for the Cherry MV :runs:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"