Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

38 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

“I had a hard time getting in touch with Jack to finish Chemtrails because of the pandemic so I started making music with Rick that evolved into my next album Platypus Prints by the Blue Lagoon” :trisha: :trisha:

F250-DBB8-DCF0-472-A-9-B64-F53-DF165-ED4

Platypus Prints by the Blue Lagoon

OMG, THIS!!!:godlaugh:

25 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

It is unlikely she is going back to either Jack or Rick for the next record...

I can see her working with either Zach or Emilie Haynie..

I see her doing something radically different...

Honestly I can see her doing something with Rick, I feel like they have a special connection. I don’t know if I ever really see her working with Emile again though.  

I def think Zach is the most likely scenario for the next album. Whatever that might be, an LDR record or one of the mentioned covers albums.  

Just now, SuperMegaStan said:

i feel like at most she will only drop the track, the video will be reserved to boost the debut week stream 

We'll take that, so the ladies who haven't listened, can!:trisha: They deserve it for waiting!

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

Hide contents

Let Me Love You Like A Woman is still hot garbage though I still can't believe she decided to release that horrendous song 

:bebe:

It’s not that bad lol. In context of the record it’s nice but def weaker. 

I really think she released it a. bc she really likes it lol and b. bc it is a more easily accessible sounding track on the record. 

13 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Rick Knowles is DEAD he's OVER

Lust for Death proved that. It's Zach time. 

We have to take into consideration that Lana works pretty safe and maybe Rick wasn't encouraged enough to try different things?

Maybe Lana likes most anything that they pitch to her?

Maybe now that Rick has heard two projects with Jack he'll feel inspired to switch things up a little bit!

I always go back to that interview with Jack when he said how he sometimes wants to perfect some things but Lana lets it slide bc she likes the "vibe" lol.

Makes me wonder how much of it all is like that. Nothing wrong with that btw I love casual production imperfections here and there.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Spoiler

What I don’t get about LMLYLAW is why it’s almost over produced compared to the rest of the album 

it just tries to have such a grand sounding arrangement like the NFR songs when I think it could have been a lot sweeter if it had a pared down instrumental like not all who wander are lost. It would have made it fit the record better and sound more authentic I think

3 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Remember when she wasted her once in a decade TV performance on LMLYLAW

yeah what was that.... and then she wore the outfit she wore like 18 times on tour :/ sometimes it just gives lazy 

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Do we think she will announce a new album in this interview? i wonder why it's with rick? seems strange, they might talk about new music. Omg a new era could be upon us, manifesting a 14 track masterpiece with no features, we really won :lange: 

COCC is old news :sass:

The way we still havent't gotten the rumored disney song after she posted this "disney fam" photo with rick and two other people... :bebe: Anyways...WHITE DRESS ON MONDAY:oprah:

giphy.gif

let me love you like a woman isn't that bad, it just needs a better outro 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

and a better bridge

and a better chorus

base talk] your reaction of “positions” in gif-form - Base - ATRL

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It’s not that it’s bad it’s that it’s basically nothing. Like it’s a love song that really isn’t believable that she’s in love and has no emotion. The lyrics sound like someone making up what Lana would write. Compared to the rest of the record it lacks so much complexity but in a noticeable way.