Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

32 minutes ago, Nobodys Daughter said:

dang all this LMLYLAW hate. I can see how many people would think its a boring song but it's on my top fave for this album. I think the song is very adult and grown up. for me, it's about loving yourself, as a woman, in the ways you were never shown before

I don't think it's a bad song, just 'minor,' just something someone of her talent could have knocked off in a few hours. That's why, I think, some are calling LMLYLAW "lazy." But she clearly liked it enough to release it, and perhaps it's one of her favorites, we may never know. 

13 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

also i don't feel bad at all listening to the leaks considering i've bought the album twice already, will be buying it another 3-4 times before it's all over with so.... lol like i have 2 coming from lana's shop and i want the Target vinyl and Target cd and i want at least one picture disc (really want the one with Charlie bc that man is... something else)

Me! I think I have purchased 5-6 copies so far :toofunny:

mypictr_380x225-7.png

1 hour ago, TJFreak said:

why do i feel like chemtrails is the full stop in her BTD---COCC journey?? does anyone feel like it too? 

I think she will go in another direction for next album....:oprah3:

edit:

like for every album I felt like okay.... we have this album.. now let's see how the story continuous... but now I feel like that's it.

1 hour ago, gasstationkween said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Honey you made me feel I'm invincible
It's just like I wanted, no more candle in the wind
It's not like I'm invisible
Like I was before, no more burning at both ends
These lyrics fucking  ended me 

Idk I always felt like btd-lfl was a journey and then nfr started a new journey, almost like a homecoming- coming back to everything she was before that, cocc clearly expands upon this idea.

Agree with both, to me BTD-LFL was a journey, and then NFR and COCC are the in-between stages, Lana figuring out what to do next...the calm before the storm :grr:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

20 minutes ago, Alexis Del Rey said:

LMLYLAW was last place on my ranking list. The song does nothing for me :( It is taking me a while to get into this album which is different for me because I have loved every release she has ever done right away. Hopefully Chemtrails grows on me.

Same here. The blandest Lana song ever. 

18 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Agree with both, to me BTD-LFL was a journey, and then NFR and COCC are the in-between stages, Lana figuring out what to do next...the calm before the storm :grr:

To me, the story has two parts: BTD to HM; LFL to COCC. 
but yeah, the next album will probably launch another cycle / phase. 

3 hours ago, DLT said:

Link to white dress is live. Oh and Lana is covering music week with a new interview including her, Papa Knowles, and the managers lol. 

lana’s collabing with beyoncé’s dad? WE WON #1 R&B SMASH HIT INCOMING :oprah::lange:

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

omg i'm really excited about the music week interview :excited:

Me too. It’s supposed to be up for subscribers today. It needs to get uploaded ASAP. 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Wait the white dress link is up?

Yes. It redirects to Spotify. 

1 minute ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Hide contents

When I heard NAWWAL I got stuck envisioning myself in an indie romance film about being on the road. It’s been a minute since a Lana song has made me feel so cinematic in spirit. I missed this.

Spoiler

Ong the way i said the same in my cocc review.. great minds think alike :trisha: