Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

Me not knowing how Tammy Wynette ended up:

Spoiler

Are these my good years/or do I have none?

tenor.gif

Are there really good years/for everyone ?

Shakira Dancing GIF Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr,  Pinterest, and Twitter

I don't wanna live with a life of regret

Bob Burger GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I don't wanna end up like Tammy Wynette

instead of Lana going on a tour for Chemtrails, i think it could be cool if she did a live pre recording of the entire album with her band & jack and make it look aesthetically gorgeous like that would be iconic ... a singer named Waxahatchee (katie crutchfield) did that & lana follows her , 

Spoiler

also i doubt she’d do a live recording video - she seems to be in her “lazy” mood lately-the one she sings about on Wild At Heart(my fav on COTCC).  - which isn’t bad but the way she dresses and carry’s herself is like she just has something bothering her or no motivation or cares 

The way we're not getting an album trailer for COCC :crossed:

Spoiler

I know the whole album leaked, but still that was a nice little thing she did for every new release.

6 minutes ago, Max said:

The way we're not getting an album trailer for COCC :crossed:

Hide contents

I know the whole album leaked, but still that was a nice little thing she did for every new release.

Maybe we’ll get a sampler like with Honeymoon. I imagine they have tons of leftover footage from the title track video+white dress!

8 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I hope her team has something cool planned for first week promotion. Maybe a sit down with Zane Lowe? A live streamed album release event? I’m a dreamer

That gets me thinking about the time she posted about The Record Parlour and then they reposted her post and said “keep us in mind for that album release event” or something! I emailed them and posted their response here back in August:

0-C8259-E8-4723-4-A9-D-8695-C84-CD9-F45-

while I don’t think it’s the most logical idea to have an event during a pandemic, maybe it’ll be something where she just comes to sign vinyls and leaves them for people to buy? That is, if this even comes to fruition, lol

OMG the third alternative cover leaked :hdu:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Spoiler

Clementine's not just a fruit
It's my daughter's chosen name

Aw these lyrics are pretty cute. Giving me "I've got two kids in the yard" throwback :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

To everyone asking for/want to listen to snippets, don’t listen to them! These songs don’t deserve to be spoiled by even a 5 second snippet. If you’re gonna hold out until the 19th, hold out completely it’ll be worth it! 

"Don’t forget me"

Spoiler

1.Yosemite 10/10 (i love this song so much)

2. White dress 10/10

3. TJF 10/10

4. Wild at heart 9,5/10

5. dark but just a game 9,5/10

6.COCC )9/10

7. Wanderlust 9/10

8.Dance til we die 7,5/10

9. LMLYLAW 7/10

10. For Free 5/10

11. Breaking up slowly 3/10

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

1 hour ago, paradisetropico said:

the album is spectacular. i was quite pleasantly surprised cause LMLYLAW and COTCC almost don’t fit the album. 

the only flaw is the album cover

& i feel like she needed 1 more song, like she mentioned in her Interview Magazine - it feels like she still has words/emotions to say but kinda just wrapped it up with for free. 

Yes! One more amazing track like White Dress or Wild at Heart, would have propelled this record to, like, my second favourite of hers. But Jack had to wrap it up, so it is what it is. 

A 50 minute running time would've been so much better too.