Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

I’ve not listened to to album yet so no spoilers please. Do you think I Talk To Jesus would’ve been a good addition to the track list? It’s one of my favourite Lana songs and would love to see it get an official release 

yes im definitely using it as the last track instead of the flop cover:eartha:

12 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

my cocc abstinence is starting to make me feel physically ill. send help giphy.gif

for those of you that have started to absorb it by now, how are you feeling??

Spoiler

There are like 4 or 5 goooood songs, the others are ok, but tbh it's not her best album 

EotAQlJ.jpg

12 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

I’ve not listened to to album yet so no spoilers please. Do you think I Talk To Jesus would’ve been a good addition to the track list? It’s one of my favourite Lana songs and would love to see it get an official release 

thematically and lyrically yes, but sonically no, i think she would have to alter the production in some way if she wanted to include it on the album. but that would be bad, you can't and shouldn't alter perfection :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Spoiler

yosemite is so breezy and comforting, like you're really in a cabin with somebody very lovely & special in a forest, away from everybody, and your life is love & nature, something so earthly and simple :oprah: giphy.gif

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

15 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

i think the production is too ultraviolence-y and the lyrical content is too similar to tulsa jesus freak and white dress so it would feel repetitive 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

16 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

my cocc abstinence is starting to make me feel physically ill. send help 

for those of you that have started to absorb it by now, how are you feeling??

Spoiler

Wiser, calmer, happier, wilder. It's just a better world all around :justride:

5 minutes ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The song starts with the same progression of LMLYLAW, only with strings instead of piano (maybe that's only in my head?). I noticed this cause it's literally right after LMLYLAW in the album.

And if I had to do it all
Again I would because, babe, in the end
It brought me here to you (WAH)
=
The taste, the touch, the way we love
It all comes down to make the sound of our love song (LS)

I left Calabasas, escaped all the ashes
Ran into the dark (WAH)

And

The cameras have flashes, they cause the car crashes
But I'm not a star (WAH)
=
I was reading Slim Aarons and I got to thinking that I thought (HIADT)

You can literally switch the verses while singing in beat :ohno:

And the instrumental binding it all together sounds painfully similar to MAC imo :crossed:

Spoiler

Nah, the start doesn't sound like Let Me Love You, at most it's a nod to Knockin' On Heaven's Door.

But the chorus, for sure does sound a lot like Love Song and Gold Rush (Taylor Swift) since they share the same progression or wtv.

I also couldn't make a connection between Wild At Heart and Hope.... The only thing from Norman that I can detect on WAH is basically those bells or wtv you call them that are the same as the ones used on How To Disappear. However, I like them a lot more on WAH bc it somehow adds a little more to the song, and they blend quite good.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

12 minutes ago, Yosemite said:
  Hide contents

I also couldn't make a connection between Wild At Heart and Hope.... The only thing from Norman that I can detect on WAH is basically those bells or wtv you call them that are the same as the ones used on How To Disappear. However, I like them a lot more on WAH bc it somehow adds a little more to the song, and they blend quite good.

Spoiler

I feel like she had to change the production on HTD because there were already a few piano ballads on NFR. Maybe to keep HDT on the album she took the production from an already produced WAH to change the sound. It would make sense because some of the bells and sounds on HTD feel like an afterthought and fit WAH much better.

Maybe WAH was the original. Depends on when it was made

To the people who have listened to the album already and are into the way it sounds, production, mixing etc. Do ya'll think this album is better than NFR in terms of that?

I really can't tell lol. For example NFR sounds normal to me.