Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

I really hope we're getting WD music video this week! I'm really curious about how the storyline is going to be in terms of visuals (besides "her" skating lol). I know I'll be sobbing with the last "because it made me feel / made me feel like a God / kinda makes me feel / like maybe I was better off" :sadcore4::icant:

iv9uXjw.gif

guys can y’all spread this and mass report this fucking twat? they are spreading the leaks as much as they can, selling them to people and just sent them to the radio station that leaked Dua’s stuff last year. i know radio’s don’t care about lana but i hope they’ll at least get suspended. i’ve sent everything to ben, i doubt he’ll see it, but i hope he’ll sue their fucking dumbass for diffamation and copyright lawsuits.

https://twitter.com/bilsintention?s=21

and that damn radio station is playing white dress right tf now i fucking hate it here omg i hope they’ll get run over by a bus 

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Is it ever coming back 

so much history...lost...

it’s a candle in the wind I guess 

:mj2: I see what you did there 

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

guys can y’all spread this and mass report this fucking twat? they are spreading the leaks as much as they can, selling them to people and just sent them to the radio station that leaked Dua’s stuff last year. i know radio’s don’t care about lana but i hope they’ll at least get suspended. i’ve sent everything to ben, i doubt he’ll see it, but i hope he’ll sue their fucking dumbass for diffamation and copyright lawsuits.

https://twitter.com/bilsintention?s=21

i reported!! 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

This person is clearly clinically insane

i found their Twitter yesterday, and they have not stopped tweeting for more than an hour about it. Being that pathetic is punishment enough as it is :rip: 

I mean, they literaly have 100 followers and get zero likes on every tweet and still keep going. What an absolute loser. The way I just know their fingers are covered in a THICK and crusty layer of day old Cheeto dust, surrounded by a pile of Mountain Dew and Red Bull cans

7 hours ago, yourolllikethunder said:

THE ZODIAC SIGNS AS COCC SONGS

:party:(explanations in spoiler tag):party:

Aries: Wild at Heart

Taurus: Let Me Love You Like a Woman

Gemini: Dance Till We Die

Cancer: Yosemite

Leo: Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Virgo: For Free

Libra: White Dress

Scorpio: Tulsa Jesus Freak

Sagittarius: Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Capricorn: Breaking Up Slowly

Aquarius: Dark But Just a Game

Pisces: White Dress

Reveal hidden contents

Aries: Wild at Heart (passionate, adventurous, evades routine)

Taurus: Let Me Love You Like a Woman (serene, soft, ruled by Venus)

Gemini: Dance Till We Die (penchant for fun, duplicitous first 3/4 to last 1/4)

Cancer: Yosemite (sensitive - “burning at both ends,” nurturing, loyal)

Leo: Chemtrails Over the Country Club (warm and dynamic w/ an appreciation of the material meets celestial world)

Virgo: For Free (peace in nature or the natural state of the world, methodical, and traditional)

Libra: White Dress (aesthetic visions, equality-prone re: “men in music”, idealistic)

Scorpio: Tulsa Jesus Freak (sensual, bold + dark, slight sarcasm/kitsch)

Sagittarius: Not All Who Wander Are Lost (adventurous, spontaneous, optimistic)

Capricorn: Breaking Up Slowly (pragmatic, enduring, sense of responsibility to address the situation)

Aquarius: Dark But Just a Game (inventive, eccentric, free-spirited, wanting to avoid conforming to fame)

Pisces: White Dress (dreamy, devoted, reflective, hopeful)

Before anyone hates me, don’t forget to check your moon + rising signs, gorliesss :sass:

& if you still hate me, just know I’m an astro nerd and I love many things about EVERY sign and EVERY song on this blessed album, thank you :nails:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Before anyone hates me, don’t forget to check your moon + rising signs, gorliesss :sass:

& if you still hate me, just know I’m an astro nerd and I love many things about EVERY sign and EVERY song on this blessed album, thank you :nails:

Aries Sun and Scorpio Moon here w/ Sag Rising. I’m vibinnnn lol.  

So insane that we’re just a week away. It feels like yesterday we were aimlessly surfing source codes, calling stores, theorizing about songs - but it’s crazy to think that the peak of our doing that was from June to August! 7-9 months ago. It’s so crazy how time flies when you’re having fun :krylie: so many friendships were made during this pre-release. And now we get to have fun in the post-release thread and actually celebrate this record that we’ve spent the last year waiting for!  It’s like the ripening of fruit as spring blooms in :wub:  5 days and 6 midnights to go! :usrs:

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So insane that we’re just a week away. It feels like yesterday we were aimlessly surfing source codes, calling stores, theorizing about songs - but it’s crazy to think that the peak of our doing that was from June to August! 7-9 months ago. It’s so crazy how time flies when you’re having fun :krylie: so many friendships were made during this pre-release. And now we get to have fun in the post-release thread and actually celebrate this record that we’ve spent the last year waiting for!  It’s like the ripening of fruit as spring blooms in :wub:  5 days and 6 midnights to go! :usrs:

This album is gonna bloom so beautifully into the spring!!! Seasons are an important motif in this one. And I'm so ready to grow with it!!:trisha:

Just now, Lentilus said:

This album is gonna bloom so beautifully into the spring!!! Seasons are an important motif in this one. And I'm so ready to grow with it!!:trisha:

Ooh I’m even more excited now that you say that! I truly feel that this record is going to be transformative like no other, narrative-wise (and sonically, of course) :oprah:

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

FIIIIIIINALLY WE’RE CROSSING THE THRESHOLD TO THE POST-RELEASE WORLDDD

98-F7-FD5-D-A9-F5-452-A-9-B96-8-EB95-B57

Just now, conceptart47 said:

FIIIIIIINALLY WE’RE CROSSING THE THRESHOLD TO THE POST-RELEASE WORLDDD

98-F7-FD5-D-A9-F5-452-A-9-B96-8-EB95-B57

Omg live footage of me wading through this spoiler-ridden thread acting like everyone else has not already moved on to a post-release state of mind :trisha: but yes, TO THE REVEEEEAL OF NEW AAAAART