Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ooh I’m even more excited now that you say that! I truly feel that this record is going to be transformative like no other, narrative-wise (and sonically, of course) :oprah:

Again!! Spot on!!! Truly like no other!! This album is definitely transformative!! And tbh, without spoiling anything. I'm shocked how well Yosemite adds to this seasons motif, and overall transformative journey! Its almost like Yosemite was written with the rest of the songs! 

I cannot wait to discuss the significance of Yosemite in Lana's life, and how much sense it makes that Lana said she wasn't there yet in LFL era. 

Y'all are gonna be SHOOK to the core.  :trisha:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

manifesting Lana announcing two covers albums, BTIG and the next album produced by daddy Rick on march 20th :sass:

Omg yes! We're gonna need another pre release ASAP!!:crying:

Spoiler

COCC feels much more timeless but I now look most forward to her first post-Trump album. The commentary on the world songs have taken up a lot of album space since LFL

NFR kind of aged poorly because it had a theme of “lazily watching the apocalypse” vibes to it and then the apocalypse actually came ?

5 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I feel like there’s no point in fixing the original pre-release thread since we’re about to have a post-release thread. :kiss3: jus my 2 cents luvs

elle likes to view the retired pre-release threads sometimes and we also have so many gems in that thread that cannot be thrown away :trisha:

Spoiler

summer summer is almost gone.... CAUSE IT MADE ME FEEL MADE ME FEEL LIKE A GOD :wowcry:

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

It was included in a longer sentence. It seemed sincere, perhaps only misinformed, or maybe TLM meant 11 but wrote 14. 

Hehe, there's non 14 track COCC sadly. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

i am driving to joshua tree to hike and listen to COCC in the desert (and hike but thats not important) and become one with the cactus (and scorpions probably)

i fear this will be the greatest experience of my life

f3551e9b09494990eb8f402a5cc0274c.gif

Watch out for the scorpions kween. It sounds like it's gonna be an EXPERIENCE

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

i am driving to joshua tree to hike and listen to COCC in the desert (and hike but thats not important) and become one with the cactus (and scorpions probably)

i fear this will be the greatest experience of my life

f3551e9b09494990eb8f402a5cc0274c.gif

I haven’t even heard the album but I already know that Joshua Tree is the perfect place to soak it in even further... :wowcry: that sounds absolutely beautiful. Enjoy and let us know how your experience is! :kiss: