Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

12 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

God it’s getting so hard to not listen to leak. Lana plz do something to distract me from caving :biblio:

You’ve got this friend! :sluttybunny:This (!!) Friday is right around the corner :,)

Spoiler

after non stop listening this is seriously another masterpiece by her. im so fucking happy to have thrown so much money into this era :lange::lange::lange: i hope the critics dont tear her up bc of controversies, because i seriously think this is better than norman and deserves even more acclaim. WHITE DRESS. TULSA JESUS FREAK. YOSEMITE. WHO DOES IT LIKE HER??? WHO??????? :sadcore4::sadcore4:  she literally ALWAYS reinvents her unique sound. you cannot distinctly compare this album to anything, especially the tracks mentioned above. DOWNATTHEMENINMUSICBUSINESSCONFERENCE>>>>>> FUCK

35 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:
  Hide contents

NFR kind of aged poorly because it had a theme of “lazily watching the apocalypse” vibes to it and then the apocalypse actually came ?

if anything that made it just so much more iconic like her big brain mind ugh it amazes me... one of the most acclaimed albums in recent history casually prophesying the next big apocalypse I C O N I C :oprah::sass:

2 hours ago, Vertimus said:

Does anyone know why one member here mentioned a 14-track COCC? I think it was Terrence Loves Me? 

i was manifesting a 14 track album to be announced in her new interview :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

45 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:
  Hide contents

Like Sun.... RA! :crying5: 

something about the way she sings that line just makes me transcend

Hide contents

also it didn’t click that it was about a performer called Sun Ra... like I was thinking Ra.. Egyptian god of the sun... which honestly I prefer :azealia:

Spoiler

Wait there’s a performer???? I thot she was talking about the Egyptian deity too :rip: 

..so whomb is this person she’s talking about then 

UbsOye5.png

Not all those who wander, all those who wander, all those who wander are lost...it's just wanderlust.

:wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

does anyone have the strange sensation of not having heard the album even though you have?

like i've decided since thursday im gonna wait until the 19th to listen to it again but it also feels like i haven't even heard it and that the leak was all in my head,

it feels like i'm experiencing the hype leading up to an unknown album all over again... idk :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

does anyone have the strange sensation of not having heard the album even though you have?

like i've decided since thursday im gonna wait until the 19th to listen to it again but it also feels like i haven't even heard it and that the leak was all in my head,

it feels like i'm experiencing the hype again leading up to an unknown album all over again... idk :oprah2:

i stopped listening to it on wednesday but i have such a bad memory i literally can't remember what any of the songs sound like, it's like i have a jumble of words and instruments in my head and it's so painful.

i can't wait until the 19th giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

11 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:
  Hide contents

Wait there’s a performer???? I thot she was talking about the Egyptian deity too :rip: 

..so whomb is this person she’s talking about then 

Spoiler

Extremely prolific and legendary experimental jazz musician

23 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i stopped listening to it on wednesday but i have such a bad memory i literally can't remember what any of the songs sound like, it's like i have a jumble of words and instruments in my head and it's so painful.

i can't wait until the 19th giphy.gif

Spoiler

Me taking flight when Lana’s higher register reminds me not all of us who wander are lost 

2-AA19-ED9-195-E-48-E1-BC11-4-AC15290608