Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Ugh I just saw that on Spotify mustin is number 2 most streamed in the world artist..................... its gonna be a tough fight for number one but I hold hope

It’s no wonder then why this world is so fucked up... :oprah3:

Spoiler

just had a thought.

have we ever unanimously liked a collab or cover on any of lana’s albums before? it’s always 50/50 especially with for free and bus

29 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

dealer

granadine quarentine

if this is the end i want a boyfriend

we were robbed :bebe:

The fact that I still can’t tell if “If this is the end” is a poem or song title because LFL’s long song titles make me question everything  :bebe:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:
  Hide contents

just had a thought.

have we ever unanimously liked a collab or cover on any of lana’s albums before? it’s always 50/50 especially with for free and bus

literally never... some might be 60/40 or 70/30 but i can't think of any above that... but when have we unanimously liked any track of hers anyways :oic:

sUcVobB.png

11 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Ugh I just saw that on Spotify mustin is number 2 most streamed in the world artist..................... its gonna be a tough fight for number one but I hold hope

That’s pure playlisting

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

literally never... some might be 60/40 or 70/30 but i can't think of any above that... but when have we unanimously liked any track of hers anyways :oic:

Stargirl Interlude

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

true true :agree:

i just like the fact that lana is supporting smaller artists by recording songs with them and bringing them out to her concerts. i don’t think any artist has ever supported smaller musicians to the extent lana has taken. you know what i mean?

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

Everyone loved Hallucinogenics :ma:

Spoiler

The way TJF is everything Freak, Cherry, and Cinnamon Girl tried to be and MORE :defeated::defeated:

amazing sultry vocals, fun lyrics, full soundscape 

100/10. 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

i need her to make a home video on photobooth wearing a wig. exterminate chuck, she's pregnant she can't work, take it into your own hands and bring back lizzy videos :yesnod:

I only accept that if it's either blonde/platinum or pink :smile:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif