Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, rabbit said:

Still here :wub: Going strong!

At this point it's just getting easier for me to wait, how are you feeling? :kiss:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

i haven't listened to the title track for weeks and it's driving me crazy. i keep replaying the song in my head over and over. but i truly think that song is going underappreciated with the leak tbh. we should recognize how addicting, beautiful, and captivating it really is. also, i'm just going insane waiting to hear this album for the first time. almost 4 days!!!

Wendy Williams GIF - Wendy Williams Look - Discover & Share GIFs

#JUSTICEFORTHETITLETRACK

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

7 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

So.. fellow cocc virgins, how many of us are left? 

:wave2:

I'm sooo excited!!! I have to admit that I read some reviews here and now I can't wait anymore oh my god :excited:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

17 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Not the virgins waiting out the biggest COCC for their first time :omg:

Spoiler

It’s gonna hurt at the beginning (WD), then you’re gonna cry tears of joy, and toward the end it’s all smooth sailing :omg:

7 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

At this point it's just getting easier for me to wait, how are you feeling? :kiss:

Feeling the same! The first two days were definitely the worst, but now it’s so close :,) I’m extra excited to listen and react with those who are waiting (and everyone who isn’t! Just so happy to be on the boards for a pre-release :wub:)

35 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

help

It’s no surprise the album leaked with that attitude “all major label albums leak at some point” erm not for years in a row! ?:scoff:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

5 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

It’s no surprise the album leaked with that attitude “all major label albums leak at some point” erm not for years in a row! ?:scoff:

what are Ben & Ed supposed to do when random stores are selling copies early? literally every album leaks, apart from surprise releases, dont act so dumb smh

a leak 1 week prior to the release wont affect her sales in any way shape or form...

image.png

Spoiler

After sleeping on it, I think the album is very good. The songs are very beautiful. I think the lyrics are an upgrade from some of the lyrics on NFR I listened on my laptop without headphones so can't comment on the production too much. Her vocals are more lively than NFR and LFL. This album seems very mature and a continuation of NFR. Yosemite in particular is stunning, makes me emotional. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Personally, I listened to the COCC singles only a couple of times.. Just not to grow too tired of these tracks!

For me, Lana is an Album Artist. Can't wait to discover and absorb the project as a whole. 

I'm so ready for that big punch to the heart! Slay me Ethereal Queen!

19 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i haven't listened to the title track for weeks and it's driving me crazy. i keep replaying the song in my head over and over. but i truly think that song is going underappreciated with the leak tbh. we should recognize how addicting, beautiful, and captivating it really is. also, i'm just going insane waiting to hear this album for the first time. almost 4 days!!!

#JUSTICEFORTHETITLETRACK

So agree bestie. I never listen to the singles for awhile once an album comes out cause I want to focus on the new material, but i cannot skip chemtrails. It's so beautiful and the way it builds at the end is chefs kiss. I would have thought those kind of lyrics wouldn't be my thing but I love them. "you're in the wind, I'm in the water, nobodys son, nobodys daughter" :defeated:

11 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

So agree bestie. I never listen to the singles for awhile once an album comes out cause I want to focus on the new material, but i cannot skip chemtrails. It's so beautiful and the way it builds at the end is chefs kiss. I would have thought those kind of lyrics wouldn't be my thing but I love them. "you're in the wind, I'm in the water, nobodys son, nobodys daughter" :defeated:

exactly! the title track is deff not a skip, it's so gorgeous and it doesn't even feel overplayed to me. i'm obsessed w that song. i cant wait to be able to listen to it again. :icant:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

37 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

#JUSTICEFORTHETITLETRACK

Spoiler

The way the tittle track was my #1 after listening to the whole album :flutter:

49 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Definitely not me

YpxVk7b.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, Jared said:
  Hide contents

The musical direction is not the problem. The right ideas are there. The production is good. Vocal performance is good.

What drags this album down is the fact that it is underwritten. 

This album could've waited. Why rush it out during a pandemic when you and your producer can't even work properly on it?

This is just one of many poor decisions she has made in the past 12 months..

Spoiler

Do you mean the song structures? Lana is still a pop artist you know....