Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

wait i just found something 

lincoln nebraska was mentioned in this tweet by Lana on Dec 2. 2019

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

Still gonna setup my shrine for COCC release again. Its gonna hit different listening to it legally :wowcry:

I was going to make a really bad joke about smoking w**d after reading this :thumb3:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

11 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Wait, this seems like what the song is about two if she’s been wearing the same clothes for three days - it’s about her being stuck traveling in Nebraska 

so that insider was wrong again about it being an NFR outtake lol?

the chorus is probably old and then it was rewrote 

11 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Could def see NAWWAL being written during/right after the Midwest leg of the NFR tour based on lyrics

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

Wait, this seems like what the song is about two if she’s been wearing the same clothes for three days - it’s about her being stuck traveling in Nebraska 

so that insider was wrong again about it being an NFR outtake lol?

the chorus is probably old and then it was rewrote 

yeah could just be a re-write on a track from before or maybe she only had the chorus and figured out the verses as she was traveling or whatever. could really be either but that's at least when she was writing that one, id assume! lol knowing her, we'll never know until the demo leaks unless she livestreams after the album drops and talks about it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yosemite...... such a pure track. 

You can actually see the difference in production BW jack and Rick. Like its reverb. ..and it sounds richer?

I'm a big COTCC and NFR lover.. but I mean. I want an album full of things like Yosemite...

my ranking:

NFR >>> HM > LFL > UV > COCC > P > BTD > AKA

its my personal view, i know putting lfl over uv might be a crime but i have so many good memories connected to that era.. im also a fan since 2015 so i wasnt here for any releases before HM 

3 hours ago, yourolllikethunder said:

While we wait for COCC... If I could pick a semi-cohesive track list for LDR7 (LDR8? Should we count AKA?) out of unreleased songs it would beeeeee:

Fordham Road (re-worked a bit)

Thunder

I Talk to Jesus

Roses Bloom for You

Fine China

Yes to Heaven

Color Blue

Angels Forever

Kinda Outta Luck

Living Legend

As an aside: seeing Ben’s post of Dua with her Grammy and I’m happy for her, I loved FN, but I’m in shock our genius LDR hasn’t ever won one - her work is in a category of its own :crai:

Lana probably pissed someone off at the Grammys. The fact that all these women who are inspired by Lana continue to win Grammys and Lana doesn't even have one is sad.

Spoiler

NAWWAL is literally is this happiness pt2 and i feel like i just want something NEW from this woman ?. tulsa jesus freak remains the best song on this record. can’t wait to hear it all in high quality 

Edited by Elle
spoiler

giphy.gif