Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

a very Lana album title

Please do not let Chuck anywhere near this project. Sorry lana I know she’s your sister but she sucks so bad

I liked the NFR cover, even if I was afraid of a very basic one like the UO one.

Didn’t Chuck shoot the NFR cover on the boat as well? I’m not worried because I have faith that Chuck and Lana could create a great album cover on their own. If Lana’s label wouldn’t accept the UO cover as the original cover in the first place, I doubt they would allow a horrible cover for this album as well!

Yes she did, Chuck is not as horrible as everyone makes her out to be

But she's doing everything Lana wants anf thats the problem. If Ben hadnt told Lana to do a reshoot, wed have gotten the UO mess instead.

But i am open to surprises x

image.png

I only bought the UO NFR record hahaha yall are all shitting on the cover and i got it for the reason of it having a different cover and vinyl color

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

White Hot Forever

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Astrological Song

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Grenadine Quarantine

If This Is The End - I Want A Boyfriend

manifesting a sassy blues and jazz record

Talking about the cover I kind of wouldn’t mind a cover made by the same artist who did Violet, of course a scene more related to the title/album. But if it’s a regular cover I would like something subtle with Lana less as a focal. Something kind of like the honeymoon era pics with her in the field.

Cumtrails Out of The Cunt Club

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

QUESTION

What vehicle will Lana be in front of for this album?

giphy.gif

I have a feeling Ari had a feature on the album, but now they aren’t friends anymore

i fucking hope not

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

I have a feeling Ari had a feature on the album, but now they aren’t friends anymore

If it  avoided an Ariana Basic collab, this woul make me reevaluate her initial post in an extremely positive way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!