Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

34 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So allegedly the Target/HMV vinyl’s back cover is the same as the standard cover and the poster included is a shot of the red car from the video (without Lana in it).

Thoughts? The user allegedly was sent photos by their friend but wasn’t allowed to screenshot. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

:lmao:

Standard cover her revenge... But seriously, that does not sound cute. I never ordered the Pink UO NFR because the standard cover art mixed w/ the pink vinyl grossed me out.

Edit: I might cancel my Target vinyl if the cover art is literally the only thing different. The red doesn't fit the album, anyway. Idk.

34 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So allegedly the Target/HMV vinyl’s back cover is the same as the standard cover and the poster included is a shot of the red car from the video (without Lana in it).

Thoughts? The user allegedly was sent photos by their friend but wasn’t allowed to screenshot. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

twitter has a ton of lana stans who troll and lie without any evidence. take that tweet with a grain of salt. of course, if they are right, we'll find out in 4 days. but don't get all mad just yet. it's not worth it until we know the truth. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

8 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

:lmao:

Standard cover her revenge... But seriously, that does not sound cute. I never ordered the Pink UO NFR because the standard cover art mixed w/ the pink vinyl grossed me out.

Edit: I might cancel my Target vinyl if the cover art is literally the only thing different. The red doesn't fit the album, anyway. Idk.

I have the NFR UO vinyl and I think the back cover and front cover are perfect together, but yeah, I totally thought the label in the centre of the pink vinyl would be a different picture lol! Since it was just the standard cover in the centre, they totally could have put the UO cover instead and it would have been perfect! I still absolutely love it though. A little thing, nonetheless, but I’m into the details for sure.

I love the Neil cover so much and I feel like that cover really represents the contemplative nature of the album (based on the two singles I’ve heard and what I’ve seen people say online) but I totally thought the back cover would be another Neil pic lol! Guess we’ll find out soon!

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

twitter has a ton of lana stans who troll and lie without any evidence. take that tweet with a grain of salt. of course, if they are right, we'll find out in 4 days. but don't get all mad just yet. it's not worth it until we know the truth. 

Exactly, queen! Thanks for your insight <3

1 hour ago, salvatoredreams said:

hey guys i still haven’t heard cocc but i rlly want to make the first listen a glamorous experience. any ideas of where i could go (in terms of scenery) / what i could do to make it fun? 

also

Reveal hidden contents

does cocc sound like honeymoon?

Spoiler

definitly NOT. it's more like a slower, more folky version of NFR. very organic instrumentals... and not much variety.

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Lmao PLS

Their source from that “story” is that a friend sent showed them some pictures but they weren’t allowed to take a screenshot lmao sounds so fake 

If that would be true, they would be DYING to post that shit so they could get a shitload of retweets and likes (either that acc’s owner or the friend that allegedly bought the vinyl)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

20 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

i don’t wanna say where i work but i just wanna say i did go look at the vinyl in the back and it is the same back as the standard cover :( i was so sad

if you don’t mind me asking was it a gatefold? I really hope it is :lange:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

''I don’t really care if you mush an amazing life story into an alternative record. If the melodies don’t stun me, I kind of don’t care. I think it’s interesting if you’re yelling and shouting and talking about where you’re going and what it’s been like, but to me that’s not a record. That’s a therapy session.''

Spoiler

As soon as I read this last September, I just knew it was preemptive damage control for her subpar songwriting on this album :lmao:

27 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

i don’t wanna say where i work but i just wanna say i did go look at the vinyl in the back and it is the same back as the standard cover :( i was so sad

I-

All they had to do was take the paint bucket and put a blue color on:sideeye:

6 minutes ago, Jared said:

''I don’t really care if you mush an amazing life story into an alternative record. If the melodies don’t stun me, I kind of don’t care. I think it’s interesting if you’re yelling and shouting and talking about where you’re going and what it’s been like, but to me that’s not a record. That’s a therapy session.''

Reveal hidden contents

As soon as I read this last September, I just knew it was preemptive damage control for her subpar songwriting on this album :lmao:

:wtf2:eh....suddenly LB smelled weird.  

4 hours ago, gasstationkween said:

I wonder how white dress will sound live, I wish she had a slot a the Grammys and performed two of the songs 

As if she’s gonna sing any of these new songs live

I absolutely adore this album and it makes me really sad shes never gonna acknowledge any of the songs past this week. Sometimes I feel like it’s kind of ridiculous to make all these records then never even sing or make music videos for them. I was so disappointed when I saw the “NFR” tour and all she did were BTD songs plus Bartender (snooze). She even cut Mariners. There is absolutely zero point in touring for COCC unless her band actually puts together 6+ songs from it. I honestly think it’s just laziness.  

Not even gonna give the credit of quoting, but why in God's name do certain trolls feel the need to reassert that their taste is trash and their opinions as empty and useless As a dogs poop bag filled with holes? What's the reason? What's the fun? Does it help your mind? If so, do you cus mental health is important, but it's a hideous look.

3 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Not even gonna give the credit of quoting, but why in God's name do certain trolls feel the need to reassert that their taste is trash and their opinions as empty and useless As a dogs poop bag filled with holes? What's the reason? What's the fun? Does it help your mind? If so, do you cus mental health is important, but it's a hideous look.

You finally snapped and spilled bestie!:diva: let's go for a drink now. 

I can’t wait for the physicals to arrive, so COCC can be with her siblings on the shelve in all her glory.  Besties with Norman I have no doubt!

My current favourite from the album

Spoiler

Wild At Heart 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance