Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Guys here should FBI and deep web this much for Life Is Beautiful

There are rumours that a second part of the song exists on the dark web. I honestly lost all faith of ever hearing LIB before she dies (and Interscope wants to release all of her finished songs into one collection) and keep away from the Age of Adaline trailer.

L.D.R , has, like her beatle-progenitors, has revealed what her heart and what her handlers wanted. The Chemtrails album will masqurade as fluff & lies whilst the breadcrumbs lead back to domain names, back to silicon valley, back to arpanet.

yo what the fuck

giphy.gif

One month after, this is still crazy how much hate she is getting online.

Everytime she does something, you have dozens of comments calling her Karen or/and racist.

It doesn’t even matter if COCC is good or not, critics will drag her anyway.

Everytime she does something, you have dozens of comments calling her Karen or/and racist.

it might be out of everyone's heads by the time September rolls around, though I don't think she's going to release anything.

giphy.gif

She will probably return to being a bit more of an underdog unfortunately. Anyways, NFR just was « too successful » with critics; any « sequel » to that album will probably fail to be raved or be called as excellent, critic-wise.

There are rumours that a second part of the song exists on the dark web. I honestly lost all faith of ever hearing LIB before she dies (and Interscope wants to release all of her finished songs into one collection) and keep away from the Age of Adaline trailer.

Didn't knew of this second part and that Interscope wants to release all of her finished songs. Maybe they can do it when her contract ends?

On a separate note about the tiktok pic, Charlie can chemtrail my a*s at the country club any time.

Which pic?

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Didn't knew of this second part and that Interscope wants to release all of her finished songs. Maybe they can do it when her contract ends?

About Interscope wanting to release all of her stuff, this is simply speculation. All major record companies tend to do so when a singer passes away, with the family giving their blessings.

But maybe they would want to do it at the end of her contract, depending what are the terms (if she owns her music).

ok has anyone else had a dream where they heard a new LDR song and woke up and realized you never heard it before/ it doesnt exist? like your mind literally creates a new song? this has happened to me twice and it happened again last night. i obviously cant vividly remember but i do remember i was listening to a snippet she posted on instagram and it was titled "B" ?? so weird and i swear from what i can remember i heard at least 5 seconds of instrumentals and then started to hear vocals for a split second and thats all i can remember. but i do remember that it was a beautiful instrumental, kind of like video games? but was def NOT video games. but i assume it could be ANY song ive heard a long time ago that i just dont remember at all. just wondering if anyone else had dreams like this ? 

edit: also from what i can remember the post was her on the beach with someone else laying in the sun and she was holding up one of those sun tanning reflectors covering her face and on the back of it had words

Yes I've had a dream like this! Yours sounds beautiful.

My dream was before LFLs release when all I could ever think about was this witchy subversive style I thought we were going to get. So I dreamt I heard one song (or maybe it was two, I can't remember) which was indeed dark and ethereal. I remember it was like nothing I'd ever heard before .it was like a spell, because there was not much instrumentation I remember besides maybe something that was subtle yet deep like Once Upon A Dream x So Good. And her vocals kind of stayed the same throughout so yeah sorta like Summer Bummer, but solo, and actually like the space witch theme. 

I remember hearing it on a CD in my dream, and I was so happy but also had no words for it, and the others who heard it at the same time were just speechless too.

Okay but am I the only person who still thinks COCC might be Violet, renamed? 

She hasn't mentioned Violet's release date at all, otherwise, and it has a poem referencing chemtrails. Also, the complete lack of snippets makes me suspicious, because we all know the bitch has no self-control. 

I'm not fully convinced this is music, until she confirms. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

L.D.R , has, like her beatle-progenitors, has revealed what her heart and what her handlers wanted. The Chemtrails album will masqurade as fluff & lies whilst the breadcrumbs lead back to domain names, back to silicon valley, back to arpanet.

i hope the vinyl’s pink

qfrWuBl.png

Okay but am I the only person who still thinks COCC might be Violet, renamed?

She hasn't mentioned Violet's release date at all, otherwise, and it has a poem referencing chemtrails. Also, the complete lack of snippets makes me suspicious, because we all know the bitch has no self-control.

I'm not fully convinced this is music, until she confirms.

In the non-apology video, she said something like “my new record COCC coming September 5th”. If she was talking about the spoken word album she would have mentioned Behind The Iron Gates -or whatever that name is- too.

In the non-apology video, she said something like “my new record COCC coming September 5th”. If she was talking about the spoken word album she would have mentioned Behind The Iron Gates -or whatever that name is- too.

leak insider info pls

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e