Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Well I bought their patreon, it only cost $1

their ranking: 

Hide contents

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. COCC

4. UV

5  LFL

6. AKA

7. Honeymoon

Spoiler

HM last?

Honey, You've Got a Big Storm Coming | Information Stockpile

Spoiler

I just thought that "White Dress" and "The Greatest" actually talk about the same feeling that Lana has about having lost her naiveté and carelessness with all the weight of adulthood. Realizing that the world is a complicated, and messy place comes with a fall. Thinking of "simpler times" and "makes me feel like I was better off" really rhymes with "We didn't know that we had it all - but nobody warns you before the fall". While "The Greatest" manages to weave Lana's personal feeling of lost ecstasy into a greater global and political context, "White Dress" closes off the world and only reminisces of Lizzy's high life of finding joy in simplicity. Both songs long for a lost feeling that now seems as desirable as unattainable to her.

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

their ranking: 

Hide contents

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. COCC

4. UV

5  LFL

6. AKA

7. Honeymoon

They should take a COVID test asap that lack of taste is concerning honestly

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

their ranking: 

Reveal hidden contents

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. COCC

4. UV

5  LFL

6. AKA

7. Honeymoon

had a mini review of COCC, very positive and praised how the songs weave connecting lyrics through each other 

honeymoon & aka at the end? tasteless :bebe: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

their ranking: 

Hide contents

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. COCC

4. UV

5  LFL

6. AKA

7. Honeymoon

Spoiler

Excuse me wtf?! Honeymoon LAST! THE Honeymoon?

1. They're deranged

2. Good that BTD was given some love

3. Constant Paradise erasure is appalling 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

their ranking: 

Reveal hidden contents

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. COCC

4. UV

5  LFL

6. AKA

7. Honeymoon

had a mini review of COCC, very positive and praised how the songs weave connecting lyrics through each other 

there's such a lack of taste this feels FAKE. like someone purposefully create a ranking that would DESTROY all the lipsters. honeymoon never gets the love she deserves and someone needs to knock ms narcissistic NFR down a few pegs (still love her though) :bye3:

sUcVobB.png

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

their ranking: 

Reveal hidden contents

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. COCC

4. UV

5  LFL

6. AKA

7. Honeymoon

Not bad. They immediately get bonus points from me for Honeymoon ranking. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Ajayll just came back:gurl: coccs impact

Spoiler

She'll be SHOOK during WD and DTWD, we'd love to see it

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

18 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

their ranking: 

Hide contents

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. COCC

4. UV

5  LFL

6. AKA

7. Honeymoon

I don't trust in anybody that puts Honeymoon in last

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I don't trust in anybody that puts Honeymoon in last

for real

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

After quite a few listens (I am so weak ?) I can really go on and say this is my favorite LDR album.   I know there’s hype because it’s new but I never fell in love so soon with any Lana album. It’s natural and effortlessly deep. It doesn’t pose as this “GRAND” record like most of her previous records have done so. Don’t get me wrong, UV was my longest fave and most recently that turned to be HM, but now.... THIS RECORD. And I am sure as time passes by I will grow to appreciate and love it even more. It slowly creeps into you, you can feel intimacy and she takes you along with her on her journey of discovering herself and where she wants to be. This is not the end of the story guys, this is just the beginning of something new. I used to be a Jack hater but with this album, I GREATLY appreciate his synergy with our Lana.... something that even with Taylor hasn’t occurred. They understand each other so well, and he lets her be the emotional and raw being that Lana really is; her emotions are really well communicated. My final rating so far:

COCC > HM (her peak of the “lolita” era) > NFR (note that I hated it when it first came out) > UV > BTD + PE > LFL (and I still love some songs in there so I don’t really find any of her albums as weak) 

EDIT: 

Spoiler

Now for the third time can someone PLEASE answer why there’s no organ in NAWWAL? Will this be different when it officially releases?