Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

it's a very relevant statement but the 1 disk per year thing is flat out wrong though.... she hasn't published anything in 2013, 2016, 2018 and 2020 and those one-year-long pre-release eras led to the messiness we're familiar with :toofloppy:

I would personally count Violet for 2020, I consider it a Lana album. And with AKA, that makes Chemtrails her 9th album in the last 11 years, which is pretty incredible. Even without her announcing anything, we're basically always in pre-release vibes with Lana because we know her output is so consistent.

Spoiler

Idk if this has been said already but the synth after “we did it for the right reasons” is the same synth (in a lower pitch) that you can hear at the beginning of Million Dollar Man among other BTD songs. Makes sense since Rick Nowels was in the picture back in those days :omg: :oprah:

Here is the link to MDM - the sound first occurs in the intro around 0:04

42 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

it's a very relevant statement but the 1 disk per year thing is flat out wrong though.... she hasn't published anything in 2013, 2016, 2018 and 2020 and those one-year-long pre-release eras led to the messiness we're familiar with :toofloppy:

Violet came in 2020 

18 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Idk if this has been said already but the synth after “we did it for the right reasons” is the same synth (in a lower pitch) that you can hear at the beginning of Million Dollar Man among other BTD songs. Makes sense since Rick Nowels was in the picture back in those days :omg: :oprah:

Here is the link to MDM - the sound first occurs in the intro around 0:04

Spoiler

it sounds similar to emile's autotuned loon, but its not the same. rick used this effect on quite a few tracks on lfl

image.png

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

it sounds similar to the autotuned loon, but its not the same. rick used this effect on quite a few tracks on lfl

Spoiler

Which songs on LFL? I haven’t listened to her in a year :rip:

I just played Yosemite and MDM back to back and the synth sounds the same to me (same modulation/grittiness), just pitched differently. There could be a filter on them too :ma:

Just now, conceptart47 said:

Which songs on LFL (I haven’t listened to her in a year :rip:

I just played Yosemite and MDM back to back and the synths sound the same to me (same modulation/grittiness), just pitched differently. There could be a filter on them too :ma:

i believe White Mustang and WTWAW, not 100% sure tho, i havent listened to the instrumentals in some time... but its not the same. The autotuned loon is Emile's signature sound and hes not credited as producer, and it doesnt sound the same

image.png

23 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i believe White Mustang and WTWAW, not 100% sure tho, i havent listened to the instrumentals in some time... but its not the same. The autotuned loon is Emile's signature sound and hes not credited as producer, and it doesnt sound the same

Definitly on White Mustang & WTWWAW, I think it it was on 13 Beaches aswell (?)

But yeah, it sounds super similar to Emile's Loon-Sample from BTD/ MDM

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

omg guys UMG Poland is gonna promote Chemtrails by projecting the album on the sky in my city :lange: im so excited

https://media.universalmusic.pl/132194-lana-del-rey-zostawi-slad-nad-warszawa

Can you take a picture of it for us? And tag me so that I don‘t oversee your post? Lana staying close to Jesus will be a cultural reset

:pray2:

Spoiler

Listening to White Dress & DBJAG again and just... wow :wowcry: honestly some of my all time favorites from her.

I was a Jack doubter before, but now that he's given us Godtrails Over the Godtry Club -- I wouldn't mind him working with Lana again in the future. His sins for butchering How To Disappear are forgiven and forgotten :pray2:  :worship:

xelhX1i.png

I've finally given up on all hope of another Daddy Auerbach produced album, but I am here for Step-Daddy Antonoff :gurl:

Spoiler

i feel like im going crazy 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

16 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

I wonder which celebrity inspired Dark But Just A Game. Assuming that it was the 2020 Oscar Party they went to...Madonna wasn’t there. She was in London touring at the time

It was that stinkin bitch Selena Gomez I just know it 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me