Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

A vape??? GURL PLS SPOILERS I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO WHITE DRESS YETΒ :crying5:

Β 

My bad!Β 

10 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

tbh I don't even know what a vape sounds like so I could literally mistake it for one of Jack's bongos or whataver and I would be like yaaaaas production!

Β 

Β 

Spoiler

Lmao same I would have had no idea that was a vape if it wasn't for here, I thought it was just a fun little production detail and I love it LOL

Β 

2 hours ago, GetFree said:

Actually if I didn’t know what COCC wasΒ and I saw it written in the sky I’d be pretty concerned…. maybe it has to do with not inciting possibleΒ public panic? lol

Nah most of polish people don’t even know English and it’s actually a small quick promo that’s supposed to be photographed by actual fans that’s it

37 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Listen, I'm with you

I never had a problem with the cover. I see Lana smiling being all happy in the moment. And it was captured. I think the cover is pure sweetness and love.Β :kiss3:

Β 

Drag me ladies.Β 

Β 

yes exactly, it feels very genuine

I actually hate the standard cover more than I initially did upon reveal, I tried to like it, but after listening to the album, I feel like it really misrepresents the album. Either of the alternateΒ covers would have fit so much better with the lyrics andΒ imagery

PSUIew0.gif

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:
Β  Hide contents

Who’s the man that has her named tattooed that she’s singing about onΒ NAWWAL?Β 

Β 

That YouTube clip when she autographed that guy’s arm and he had it tattooed, she was like no you fucking didn’t...

IMG-3521.jpg

I drove through the Northern California Mount tamalpais forest area through all theΒ redwoods listening to COCC and it’s such a

Β 

nature-y album. It matches so well and it makes me feel at ease especially NATWWAL

1700x1110x2.jpg?auth=b180b80b5202fdc08db

Β 

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

That YouTube clip when she autographed that guy’s arm and he had it tattooed, she was like no you fucking didn’t...

wasnt it just a fan? i thinkΒ she is singing about her lover or somethingΒ :awkney:

Β  Β  Β Β lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

Β 

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Β win edwards ?Β :air:

6 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I don’t think so...Β :horror2:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

38 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Β 

Don't worry babe, I've listened to the song tons of times andΒ  still haven't heard that damn vape.

Β 

Β  Hide contents

tbh I don't even know what a vape sounds like so I could literally mistake it for one of Jack's bongos or whataver and I would be like yaaaaas production!

Β 

It's

Spoiler

that little crackling sound after the first chorus

Β 

Just now, JehovahThikness said:
Β  Hide contents

also if NFR didn’t have VB in it then I probably would prefer COCC over itΒ :blush3:

Β 

I feel similarly about all of her records lol. There's usually one or two songs that really do it for me each record. For LFL it was Heroin. For NFR it was VB and NFR.

Β 

Spoiler

This time it's White Dress. Without White Dress, this album would've been such a letdownΒ (which isn't to say I think it's bad, because I really really do love it). It kind of makes sense though. She said in that one interview/conversation with Jack that White Dress was aΒ defining moment for COCC, and she wished there was one more song that managed to do that. Anyway, I have digressed far past your original point, which I also agree with!

Β 

Β 

Tbh Lana's albums are impossible to rate now because they're all so good. I think UV, HM and NFR are flawless and are interchangeable depending on your mood. Fourth, I'd say COCC respectively. It's her shortest album, but it has such high highs that it really doesn't matter. Fifth is LFL, a cute era for her and gave us WM - Cherry - 13 - Heroin - Change - Get Free (the best songs on the album) Sixth I'd say BTD = P