Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

14 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

COCC is an amazing album but yeah I def agree here

It's not a bad album at all, but her songwriting, especially on the first four songs, is all very by the numbers and its what drags the album down. She needs to experiment more with songwriting and try to go out of her comfort zone more often. 

she's just mad because jack won a grammy with taylor and not with her and this is her final revolt, she's scrapping the album because she no longer wants any of their work to be known or seen be anyone EweN5mJUYAEZ2eV.thumb.jpg.c6adaf407f0535

but actually she's adding dealer and also a hidden note for her most dedicated fans that she's working on LDR8 and it'll be her best album yet topping everything ever

sUcVobB.png

8 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

when will the album be out? is it a worldwide release, or will it be in new zealand in 15 hours? :monica:

I need to know as well :toofunny: I want to be READY for this to drop

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

:grinds: Am I waiting until midnight, tonight? or is it coming tomorrow, a girl needs to know, I need to be prepared and I need to be extra  :grinds:

I think I am the only person in this thread who lives in New Zealand and.. it.. made me feel.. made me feel like a God 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

4 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Surprise double album cvmtrails over the country slut ft lead single White Stain incoming manifest ladies :legend:

deluxe edition: CREAM OF THE COCC giphy.gif

1. dealer

2. cream of the cocc

3. ivory frock/white stain

4. BUS single edition

+ 5 unknown surprise tracks

sUcVobB.png