Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Goddamn, man-child. You fucked me so good that I almost said "I love you" is one of the greatest opening lines of an album ever.  Not that I would expect someone who thinks Honeymoon is a masterpiece to understand that.

Yawn, boring bait is boring. Like sis, we understand-but it ain't that serious. Lana could write The Odyssey and you'd drag her for over exaggerated prose. No winning with you and it does nothing but drag the whole page down cus no one likes scrolling through blasé drivel. Thank you, next.

mxvlkmxvlkxcmvcklxmvlkxcvlx

fuck. I didn't mean to ~share the link~ mods, I'm sorry, I was hoping someone else would be able to help report it/get it taken down!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: 

my bad!!!!! it's gone now :poordat:

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

mxvlkmxvlkxcmvcklxmvlkxcvlx

fuck. I didn't mean to ~share the link~ mods, I'm sorry, I was hoping someone else would be able to report it/get it taken down!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: 

my bad!!!!! it's gone now :poordat:

OMG NO. let’s give a quick prayer and maybe the mods might give you a wp and mod queue since you had good intentions :pray2:

i figure anyone who wanted the leak has it anyway, lol. Poor Stacy... :poordat:

pls spare me, mods. mod queue the day before the album is out is gonna make me want to die. :poordat:

Petition to ban that annoying " I want to suck Jack Antonoffs cock Jared guy":pls:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm so behind all of the Lanaboards shenenigans these last few weeks and gave up on catching up. Just wanted to drop in and say that I'm so excited for the 19th when COCC is finally going to enter our holes lives officially. I haven't listened to the whole leak, only to WD and I'm blown away, so pumped for the entire album first listen. Love you Lanaboardians! Happy release day :kiss3:

3 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

i figure anyone who wanted the leak has it anyway, lol. Poor Stacy... :poordat:

pls spare me, mods. mod queue the day before the album is out is gonna make me want to die. :poordat:

I’ll pray for you :pray2::mj2:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

Me on my way to the post-release thread 

tenor.gif

It's so bittersweet that this pre-release era comes to an end:crying2:..13 hours till COTCC will most likely be released in New Zealand...that's crazy when you think about it...we waited so long and what a wild journey that was:oprah:... but I can't wait till we all arrive at the Country Club and celebrate together without spoilers in the post-release thread :spin:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

mod queue them all 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Because the one on Twitter cropped out Charlie:

61564261-B51-D-4-CCC-8-B99-10-F5293-FC77

That would have been such a perfect album cover :wowcry: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Because the one on Twitter cropped out Charlie:

61564261-B51-D-4-CCC-8-B99-10-F5293-FC77

I actually love this :bebe:

And I hate the standard more and more 

Lanarat.png

4 hours ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

It’s good that she’s getting positive reviews, but I refuse to take any reviews seriously if they think let me love you like a flop is considered a standout :sass:

It's really great though...and it's something different for Lana because of it's light hopeful energy. She made the right call when she decided to put it front and center of this record.