Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

42 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Goddamn, man-child. You fucked me so good that I almost said "I love you" is one of the greatest opening lines of an album ever. ย Not that I would expect someone who thinks Honeymoon is a masterpiece to understand that.

I was with you until the last sentence

Does anyone have this group photo in hq? It's literally perfectย :krylie:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Damn I... Hate For Free ;-; Did they have to end the album with this? Yosemite should be the final track - for free for american classics. And what was the reason to place BUS after yosemite? The album ends in a very aniclimatic way with the last 3 tracks. This album feels unpolished and rushed...

Mmeow~

WPs for everyone posting pics from the album without spoilersย :oprah3:

Just now, anwdelrey said:
ย  Hide contents

Is there a reason why she said "meaned" in NATWWAL? I don't get it. Isn't that kinda sloppy writing or am I missing something?

ย 

Spoiler

to rhyme with "if you know what I mean" I guess...

ย 

2 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

WPs for everyone posting pics from the album without spoilersย :oprah3:

ย  Hide contents

to rhyme with "if you know what I mean" I guess...

ย 

Spoiler

I get that but it's just... sloppy. Idk. Like wouldn't a person normally rewrite a lyric if there was a grammatical error...

ย 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:
ย  Hide contents

I get that but it's just... sloppy. Idk. Like wouldn't a person normally rewrite a lyric if there was a grammatical error...

ย 

Spoiler

She pronounces arkansas as arrr and kansas, i dont think she gives a funyon.

ย 

Just now, anwdelrey said:
ย  Hide contents

ย 

I think she probably did it cos she found it funny, maybe an in-joke or something. I kinda like it, haha. Playing around with language. I remember she pronounced 'action' weirdly in High by the Beach, and a couple of times she has used British rather than American pronunciations of certain words, can't remember which ones now.

11 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Damn I... Hate For Free ;-; Did they have to end the album with this? Yosemite should be the final track - for free for american classics. And what was the reason to place BUS after yosemite? The album ends in a very aniclimatic way with the last 3 tracks. This album feels unpolished and rushed...

I prefer it, I hated NFR's cover of doing time being right in the middle. I skip it every time

Damn it I need to have this entire photoshoot in HQ, every single photo is a cover material yet she's chosen...that

Spoiler

But thankfully the music defends itself. COCC supremacyย :sass:

ย 

Spoiler

Daily Reminder that White Dress is one of her best songs ever. An absolute classic. My friend made a slowed downย + reverb version for me for shits n giggles and whew... the melodies snapped from start to finish.

ย 

The horse photoshoot be like:https://youtu.be/o7cCJqya7wc

Edited by HyperVelvet
nvm my cringeworthy era