Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I think she’s saying our Kansas ? 

Spoiler

Down in "our" Kansas the stores are all closed.

I mean it just doesn't make sense nor does it match any colloquial way of speaking, but I mean maybe, the point stands that she doesn't give a funyon for grammatical conventions

5 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Even if she’s not saying Our Kansas... I’m going to forever pretend that’s what it is :ma:

MEEEE cause they couldn’t have mixed up Kansas with Arkansas (ark can saw) like her, jack, the engineer 

fnsndnksjdjoans iconic tho

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

5 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I mean it just doesn't make sense nor does it match any colloquial way of speaking, but I mean maybe, the point stands that she doesn't give a funyon for grammatical conventions

Also  I cant explain it but the way she says it specifically at around 2:20-2:24, the way she barely says "our/ar" and the way there is no space/breath/break between it and "Kansas" makes it really hard for me to believe the "our kansas" argument

8 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:
  Reveal hidden contents

After COCC's release get ready for:

Spoiler

:rip: Question for the linguistics :rip:

Now that people consider language arbitrary and words meaningless, can I please go back to saying "meaned" 'stead of "meant" and Arkansas like "our Kansas"?

I'm just a poetic person who bends the language to my craft.

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

16 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

wait so cocc can be out in some places in 12 hours? :oprah2: i already listened but im still not ready

I think somebody has already pointed out that the date got changed to 21.03 because it's going to be a worldwide release. Idk if this is true though. 

giphy.gif

I would assume that the album is coming in 29 hours (for North Americans at least), right? From my experience, albums are released at 12 AM on Friday EST / 9 PM on Thursday PST! I wouldn’t think it to be any different for Chemtrails!

her saying arkansas instead of arkansas is a highlight to me. i feel like i’ve said this before but i’ve always strongly disagreed with how arkansas is pronounced arkan-saw. that literally makes 0 sense i respect her for not respecting the english language and choosing her own faith because it just isn’t adding up it just isn’t . 

We should go back to Arkansas

tenor.gif

Spoiler

idk wtf is up with the “it wasn’t quite what i meaned” tho

qfrWuBl.png

8 minutes ago, Marius said:

I think somebody has already pointed out that the date got changed to 21.03 because it's going to be a worldwide release. Idk if this is true though. 

well that sucks cuz its gonna be like 5am here:bye:

1 hour ago, Poor Stacy said:

dead @ them cropping Charlie like that

They cropped him out because the Remini doesn't improve the quality in his face and he looks weird :( wish we get the HQ of it soon.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Off topic but I'm wine drunk and listening to Ultraviolence. Her magnum opus I think. I love how bitter she is on some songs like Cruel World, West Coast, Is This Happiness ugh yes come on hell hath no fury like a woman scorned 

Sad Girl :defeated: In her top 20 best of all time 

2 minutes ago, MidnightAnswer said:

Off topic but I'm wine drunk and listening to Ultraviolence. Her magnum opus I think. I love how bitter she is on some songs like Cruel World, West Coast, Is This Happiness ugh yes come on hell hath no fury like a woman scorned 

Sad Girl :defeated: In her top 20 best of all time 

this is the chemtrails thread... :awkney: stay safe xx

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Question fro those who listened to the album who might have knowledge on this topic: 

Spoiler

Why isn’t the album marked as explicit? She says Fuck in DBJAG and shit in DTWD. Does there have to be a certain amount of cuss words for an album to be marked as explicit or is that totally up to the artist? 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A