Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I can’t wait for the post release thread so we can all speculate what she’s actually saying..maybe we’ll be able to figure out the lyrics as a whole :wub:

4 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

What are your favorite tracks from NFR & UV? Then I’ll predict :brows:

Spoiler

Dark But Just A Game is a definite stand out! Wild At Heart blends a couple NFR songs together beautifully and I’m a Tulsa Jesus Freak for TJF. 

edit: sorry I quoted the wrong person! Meant to quote @Ultraviolencequeen

"Don’t forget me"

NFR feels so sad ..also the production is very firm?? Like very less room to breathe...

This album has a very flexible production. Like free and loose to do its thing. It feels like its alive???. .. I mean NFR felt hopeless and lost and you just wanted to die listening to it..

This album is like dropping w melancholy but there is also hope. You accept this is how life is. And you're ok w it. 

Nfr was my fav album. Now dethroned by Chem. 

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I can’t wait for the post release thread so we can all speculate what she’s actually saying..maybe we’ll be able to figure out the lyrics as a whole :wub:

Hide contents

Dark But Just A Game is a definite stand out! Wild At Heart blends a couple NFR songs together beautifully and I’m a Tulsa Jesus Freak for TJF. 

edit: sorry I quoted the wrong person! Meant to quote @Ultraviolencequeen

I feel like these are the ones I’ve personally been most

excited to hear! 

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:
  Hide contents

Ok I’d say “Wild at Heart,” “Yosemite,” and “Dark But Just a Game” will be among your favorites :um2:

Cannot wait for Yosemite 

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

there's... only... 24... hooooooursssss in this thread

tumblr_nf56u5T1Ad1sba90go4_400.gif

teasing our album's lyrics without authorizations without spoilers???????????

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

came down with some sickness that im not sure what it is... I'm really sad cause i haven't listened to the album yet and i wanna wait to listen with my friend but I'm too sick to go out :( im gonna be waiting till i feel better to listen to the album so hopefully i feel better by tomorrow :/ ugh I've never missed a Lana release ever since honeymoon.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, hlxon said:

2 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

umm we need to have a band meeting

i'm sorry besties, i had to give the fans what they want :karaoke:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 hour ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

So excited for the album tomorrow! Made it this far Only hearing white dress and the singles!

Curious what you guys think my favorite song is  going to be?I’m an NFR/uv fan if that helps! I love hearing everyone’s strong opinion favs, and it’s fun because I feel like everyone's is pretty different.

Spoiler

Well, I'm an unconditional fan of Ultraviolence and NFR! it's my second favorite album. And my top 5 is: Tulsa Jesus Freak, Dark But Just a Game, Chemtrails, Wild at Heart and Not All Who Wander Are Lost.  

After you listening to the album, tell me what you thinking of these songs. ;)

3 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Hide contents

Well, I'm an unconditional fan of Ultraviolence and NFR! it's my second favorite album. And my top 5 is: Tulsa Jesus Freak, Dark But Just a Game, Chemtrails, Wild at Heart and Not All Who Wander Are Lost.  

After you listening to the album, tell me what you thinking of these songs. ;)

I’m so so excited! Will definitely share my review after a couple listens 

We’re so close :,) Feeling all sappy, happy to have finally signed up to the boards and be here with all of you before the official release of something really special :wub:

Spoiler

there was so much wild at heart slander and for what.......

also. i really don’t like the odd transition in DBJAG. Like the beginning of the song is SO good, but when she builds and builds up to nothing. it was kinda underwhelming at those parts. i do like the melody of the song and the rest of it besides those parts but i just wish it wasn’t there.

yosemite a career highlight, it’s an absolutely haunting song and i was worried about it being in this album. but this album feels like it was yosemite’s home all along. it wouldn’t have meshed well on lust for life! 

22 minutes ago, hlxon said:

who would've thought someone from the inside would leak our shit smh :facepalm:

I might just take a nap and wake up at 4 for the NZ release :noir: See you girlies then :yesnod:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺