Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

31 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:
  Hide contents

Wait... let me love you like a flop actually sounds really good on the album ? 

yeah ikr :oic2:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Spoiler

Just finished the album and wow I love it the only one I’m really not to sure of is for free especially considering it’s the album closer but apart from that I’m in love :krylie:miss lizzy grant you’ve done it again :hype:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

1 minute ago, 5Rick said:

Sorry guys, but at this point could someone tell me WHEN it will be out in Germany?

People are saying it will be released at midnight (EST time) so just convert that to your local time :wub:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

11 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Sorry guys, but at this point could someone tell me WHEN it will be out in Germany?

Um  5 Uhr morgens :hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

F that shit, I ain't gonna wake up at 5 or 6 just to listen to an album lol. I'm gonna wait until I'm properly awake. It sucks though, I really like just sitting for myself and listen to a new album in the middle of the night.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Honeysuckle said:

who still does global releases? geez, it's not like a surprise drop or something :eyeroll2: 

this... global releases are usually surprises or so everyone hears it as once or sumn 

but the album leaked over a week ago so what are her team thinking:willcut:

@5Rick

Sorry , es ist doch 5 Uhr morgens, hatte das mit der Zeitumstellung nicht bedacht :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: