Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The stans who shamed others for listening to the album a week early and are now looking at their vinyl that arrived 1 day early in the corner of their bedrooms

tenor.gif?itemid=12956223

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

The stans who shamed others for listening to the album a week early and are now looking at their vinyl that arrived 1 day early in the corner of their bedrooms

:oopna:

6 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I wasn’t going to and then it was just there looking at me and I caved and I have no regrets :hype:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

Is it too soon to create a LDR8 Pre Release Thread or...

833c7b563aaffcc497655a257b23e7be.gif

What colour will the vinyl be?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just gonna repost this so it'll be easier to find for you guys :3 (this was posted like 10+ pages back I think)

5 hours ago, Elle said:

Hey all, just wanted to give you guys a little update on what will be happening with this thread!

As you can see, our page count has increased significantly. 

I'm sure you all know that there was a little mishap with our Chemtrails Over the Country Club Pre-Release Thread a week ago, where a mod accidentally merged it with our Lana Discussion Thread.

Our mod team has been hard at work manually going through the 4400 page Frankenstein Thread to move the posts back into their respective threads. Within the past week, our team has been able to separate 932 out of the 4000 pages back into the Chemtrails Thread, and those pages have now been merged back into this one. We decided it was in best interest to move what we have completed thus far into our Temporary Thread now as Chemtrails will be released later tonight, and that way users can find some of their album reaction posts that they may like to copy into our Post-Release Thread once it's created. Of course, we still have ~3500 pages more to sort through, but some is better than nothing for right now. Even after this Pre-Release Thread is locked and the Post-Release Thread is created, we will continue separating posts so that way our COTCC Pre-Release Thread will finally be able to redeem itself in all its glory, along with our Random Lana Discussion Thread.

That being said, I'd like to announce to you all that the Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Thread will be arriving to you all at MIDNIGHT EDT (about 18 hours from now.) Furthermore, as talked about in Lana's recent interview with MusicWeek, there is indication that another album is in the works, so therefore a LDR8 Pre-Pre-Release Thread will also be created at midnight EDT. Additionally, the remaining COTCC lyric threads will also be created at midnight EDT. 

So please enjoy your final hours of the COTCC Pre-Release, and I look forward to beginning the Post-Release Era with you all later tonight!

Sending all my love! 

:kiss:

xx

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The way it’s probably going to be a local release but they delayed it to the 21th and didn’t even bother to let us know:eartha::eartha2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Just now, Dragon said:

this feels like an outside party that's been rained on n had to be moved inside. n there's like that awkward moment where u have to shuffle ur shoes on the welcome mat bc it's slippery 

Accurate, it snowed here until recently. It's too warm for it to stay on the ground though. I just want it to properly be spring soon.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png