Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

so is anyone having little self-celebrations today to get ready for the album release tonight? personally, i bought myself some sushi and going to pop open a bottle of pink champagne (LMLYLAW teas) in the evening!

mariah carey gifs | WiffleGif

Yes!! Treat yourself :wub:

I got called to close at work tonight, so I’m setting everything up now! I’ve got some nice weed set aside, grabbing a tofu bowl for dinner, set up a listening area with crystals and candles, set out my moonstone jewelry and copy of Women Who Run With The Wolves. Will drink some tea out of my Chemtrails mug and ignore the strange looks from my roommate :hype:

breaking up slowly's credit on iTunes still hasn't been updated to feature Nikki...

manifesting the digital version is solo and it's just physical version's that have the feature, yuh:dua:

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Love the sound of that bestie! :sass:

I will be wearing my Yosemite shirt (yes, I ordered the same one Lana had on in the promo pics for this record :oprah3:), and I will just spend the day getting ready for this album by being one with myself in nature! I love the idea of wearing certain clothes or doing little acts that are in line with the feel of this record as we approach its release. Just feels like a nice good luck ritual! <3

yaaas! i'm wearing my rose sweatshirt from the violet drop! i wish i could be with nature but it is currently raining where i live. :trisha:

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i think i'm going to put on a cute little nightgown :bebe: maybe light a candle :bebe: i still haven't decided if i'm going to listen at my desk or bed and with lights on or off yet... so much to think about

love that!! i'm probs gonna lay on my bed but also unsure if the lights will be on or off. much to think about. :icant:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Yes!! Treat yourself :wub:

I got called to close at work tonight, so I’m setting everything up now! I’ve got some nice weed set aside, grabbing a tofu bowl for dinner, set up a listening area with crystals and candles, set out my moonstone jewelry and copy of Women Who Run With The Wolves. Will drink some tea out of my Chemtrails mug and ignore the strange looks from my roommate :hype:

awwww i love that set-up! it sounds so peaceful! :noir: ((i woulda said no to closing work tho)) :oopna:

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

love that!! i'm probs gonna lay on my bed but also unsure if the lights will be on or off. much to think about. :icant:

usually when i want to get REALLY into music late at night i turn of my lights and basically roll around on my bed while singing along :hype: i'm not sure if i'm ready for that level of intensity... but having the lights off means the moon will light my room which really feels like it fits for chemtrails

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

awwww i love that set-up! it sounds so peaceful! :noir: ((i woulda said no to closing work tho)) :oopna:

Thank you!! Been planning it for so long, and now it’s finally here :,)

:toofunny: Luckily I’m the closing manager so everyone is gonna be out early :fabcat:

Just now, honeybadger said:

usually when i want to get REALLY into music late at night i turn of my lights and basically roll around on my bed while singing along :hype: i'm not sure if i'm ready for that level of intensity... but having the lights off means the moon will light my room which really feels like it fits for chemtrails

so true bestie! :hair: for NFR's release, i laid in my bed with the lights off and my headphones on and just took in the music. i think that's what i'm gonna do again. :party:

miss born to lose

12 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Did anyone talk about this yet? LMFAO 

Reveal hidden contents

It’s not actually WD so don’t come for me, but I truly thought sis uploaded it without saying anything 

outsold haley mary's version honestly :grinds:

sUcVobB.png

13 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Reveal hidden contents

It’s not actually WD so don’t come for me, but I truly thought sis uploaded it without saying anything 

a true icon. :hair:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

As for every LDR release, I'll wait to hear it in the morning while I'm out for a walk in the woods by the lake... at this point it's a tradition! I feel like this time the landscape will particularly suit the album! 

And I'll probably put on my red flannel shirt too, just because :xgiggle:

Lanarat.png

16 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I just know they have an account here :xgiggle:

Capture.jpg

6 minutes ago, nevada darling said:

Pretty sure he's singing Flower of Scotland (bc it looks like the Scottish flag)

Thanks. I knew it sounded like an anthem, but couldn't really catch the words