Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

38 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

he's seemingly 95% a troll especially looking at his previous ratings on RYM and his Youtube videos, unfortunately some people will likely agree his joke reviews </3

1/100 is the only fraction of Chemtrails he could ever make himself :brows:

7 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

I know that, but I literally don’t understand how the score can be 82 when none of the reviews has a score above 80. Even if Mojo’s review weights more, it’s still an 80, so how can we end up with an 82? I’m so confused haha

oh right, i didnt think about that :toofunny: well... ill take it

image.png

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Now that she has the critics by the balls, it would be iconic for her to make her next album a lot more edgy, daring and controversial again, the way she was before Lust for Life. I wonder if she is curious to witness the outcome if she went back down the Born to Die, AKA, UV route again. I can imagine she must be. Would the critics and general public take her seriously once and for all, in her truest form, making the art that she loves? Or will they go back to calling her names again?

It really would be such a serve, but I don’t see it. Aesthetically, COCC is at her plainest and she was already heading that way with NFR with those homemade movies. It’s already hinted that she’s going even more country Americana next. I have faith that she can make folk glamorous but that’s only if she chooses. 

10 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

I know that, but I literally don’t understand how the score can be 82 when none of the reviews has a score above 80. Even if Mojo’s review weights more, it’s still an 80, so how can we end up with an 82? I’m so confused haha

it's probably like rotten tomatoes where a movie can have like only 90% ratings by critics but the score is 95% or 100% or something

sgopYhV.gif

17 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It will be interesting to see which direction Lana goes for her next album. I can imagine Lana's frustration and irritation after hearing her previous albums described as nothing but "costumes". That must fucking hurt, and we know how sensitive Lana is. Although she is probably extremely proud of the positive reviews for NFR and COCC, i expect she is quietly hating them for it too. She even made a slight dig at Norman by saying "I knew they'd love it, because there's nothing to dislike" or something like that, labeling it as just "cool". It feels like she is basically calling it plain and admitting that she was holding back. Now that she has the critics by the balls, it would be iconic for her to make her next album a lot more edgy, daring and controversial again, the way she was before Lust for Life. I wonder if she is curious to witness the outcome if she went back down the Born to Die, AKA, UV route again. I can imagine she must be. Would the critics and general public take her seriously once and for all, in her truest form, making the art that she loves? Or will they go back to calling her names again?

I hope she goes back to being a little more crazy and spontaneous after this record. Her first three albums were so vastly different. Born to Die was totally original, then she confused everyone by suddenly turning to a grungier rock album, and then we got this 1940s, lynchy, jazzy record. It was all so iconic.

For me it's BTD/UV/HM (stories of her past) - and then the second half of her story is LFL/NFR/COCC (stories of her future/who she wants to become)

So i hope she enters a full new phase now with something totally and completely fresh

The words that were used ( her previous albums described as costumes ) really hurt me . I truly believe that all of her work is going to be listened by many people in the years to come . It makes so happy that people are acknowledging her talent but at the same time a little bit hypocritical after so many years of slander .

I am really excited for whats to come . I really hope she amazes us again with her new music im the future .

So excited for this era and for the next one to come. .  :justride2:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

it's probably like rotten tomatoes where a movie can have like only 90% ratings by critics but the score is 95% or 100% or something

I wish it was the same for my university grades, maybe I would’ve gotten a 90% out of my 80% :hooker: Anyway, I’m happy for Lana if it stays above 80/100, she deserves it so much krkrkr

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~