Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

The DIY review quotes White Dress as "mini music business conference."  Can anyone with an early copy of the booklet confirm if it's "mini" or "men in?" 

2 minutes ago, Salvatore91 said:
  Hide contents

The DIY review quotes White Dress as "mini music business conference."  Can anyone with an early copy of the booklet confirm if it's "mini" or "men in?" 

it’s men in music

Just now, anwdelrey said:

That DIY review didn’t even criticize the album. Idg the 3.5/5. 

Yeah it is so poor, like they barely payed any attention. 

12 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

https://diymag.com/2021/03/19/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-album-review

This is the best review, so far. Especially the last paragraph. 

r u joking. I think the last paragraph is so ridiculous I have to think its ironic. 

"the undercurrent, you sense, is that his situation might be preferable after all." NO SHITTTTTTTT

As the albums closer, you wonder if it could also be Lana  trying to tell something" NO SHITTTTTTTTTT X2

3 minutes ago, urgirl said:

r u joking. I think the last paragraph is so ridiculous I have to think its ironic. 

"the undercurrent, you sense, is that his situation might be preferable after all." NO SHITTTTTTTT

As the albums closer, you wonder if it could also be Lana  trying to tell something" NO SHITTTTTTTTTT X2

sis he thinks jack is a god

:smile3: