Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

can't believe it's our final 30 minutesย :lange:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

my last post in the chemtrails pre release thread! although i definitely became less active as the school year went on, it's been such a pleasure to witness the countless highs and lows of the past 10 (!) months with you all, here. <3

ย 

stream chemtrails!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

honestly the launch of ldrvillage while making me incredibly anxious has taken up a lot of my time and kept me from completely descending into chaos before release.... so i'm here for it even if she doesn't work

ย 

BASICALLY 30 MINUTES giphy.gifย this is so unreal

girl meeeeee tooooooo

ย 

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasnโ€™t so fucked up,ย i think iโ€™d fuck youย all the timeย 

This was my first official release as part of LB and it has been so fun! Even through the chaos, delusion, and anxiety you gorlies always make me laugh. READY FOR COCC NOW!ย :kiss2:ย Let us celebrate the fruits of our thousands of pages of pre-release discussions :legend:

this thread was so fun and so fresh almost every day...i cannot believe it has been almost a year since i first started lurking on this site after qftc but what a journey its been

25 minutes we won:ma:

i cannot believe we're less than 30 minutes away from closing this pre-release era. it was a stressful year but i had funย besties. from shanice to ma-gate to all the scat etc. we really did it!! we made it!!ย :trisha:

ย 

Spoiler

#TeamDeluluForever

ย 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i feel very bittersweet, being a part of this pre-release era, and lb in general is such a beautiful experience, i'm so grateful for you all :aw:ย 

ย 

i can't wait to party in the post-release thread, and do it all over againย in the ldr8 pre-pre-release thread! :hype:ย 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterestย Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, conceptart47 said:

Girl I stayed close to Jesus but all that gave me was a buggy website and the inability to check out from the LDR village so wut I do nowย :sideeye:

Keep your cart and refresh it @ midnight - that's what I'm gonna do!ย :ahh:

ย 

ย 

anyways im about to lose my virginity to lana's cocc in 30 minsย :bebe:ย a monumental momemtย 

ย 

edit: did this site actually just fucking tell me that is doesn't ship to fucking arizona, a state in the fucking united statesย 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

who is already drinking???

ย 

24ย minutesย ptdhcM8.gif

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Well - 23ย minutes away and all I can say is that this thread wasย indeed one of my favourite things ever. So many friends and memories made and I'm happy to celebrate this wild year of waiting for Chemtrails with all of you! See you all soon!ย :wub:

20 minutes :,) SO excited, especially to be experiencing itย with all of you!ย See everyone in the post-release threadย :wub:ย 

ย 

Just wanted to say that being on LB is a genuine bright spot in my life, thank you thank you for all the laughs and fun times :,)ย 

YALL THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM EXPERIENCING A LANA ALBUM WITHOUT HAVING LISTEN TO THE LEAKS ?? IM NOT READY OMG ITS BEEN A CRAZY FEW MONTHS AND WE ABOUT TO BE BLESSED ALSO LANA ABOUT TO MAKE ME POOR IM WAITING FOR THEM TO FIX LDRVILLAGE CHECKOUT PROBLEM... THIS IS THE MOST IVE SPENT ON LANA THIS ERA DONT GIVE A GAY HIS OWN CREDIT CARDย