Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

my last question: where are you going to listen first? spotify, itunes/apple music,ย a physical copy if you have it???

ย 

spotify

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

I'm new here but wanted to say its been fun following this thread over the past week, yall are lovely people.ย 

Okay before I leave again for a few days I just wanted to ask what do you guys want the next single/MV to be?! VS What do you think it WILL be?!?!

ย 

These are my top four favorites from the album: TJF, DBJAG, WD, Yosemite

ย 

I cannot decide on if I would prefer a video for TJF or DBJAG, preferably both!!!! I pray she does both honestly.

ย 

And what I THINK the next MV might be.... god there's no telling with this woman. I've been trying to rack my brain forever. I have a feeling she's going to make a MV for NATWWAL, at some point. Wouldn't mind that either!! Another lovely song.ย 

โ™กย Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angelsย โ™ก

5 FUCKING MINUTES I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACKย 1*VVyggXTjT67H1aidWk6gKw.gif

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Waiting patiently for this album for almost a year now, only to listen to the leak 5min before release :thumb2:

just kidding obviously

ย DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gifย SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????