Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I am way more excited for this record than NFR and it also comes from the fact that I'm coming in with zero expectations since release date is so close and we have nothing. I don't even want to know about the cover or design I'm just here for the music and sound and I want it to be loud and rocky à la West Coast

ZKcaooE.png

this is gonna be an amazing album because it’s literally just gonna be elizabeth and not lana

what if she releases it under elizabeth grant???? so super unlikely but I would support her so much for that... I don't think she'll ever drop off the Lana name though

ZKcaooE.png

This is going to be my 4th era as a stan and on this site and it's the one I'm by far the most excited about because it feels so new and fresh and different since Lana is as well

ZKcaooE.png

The title sounds satirical. I just hope she goes offfff lyrically (which, it seems like she will be if her recent posts about the album are anything to go by) and with production.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.