Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i don't think her label should push her to do any sort of collab especially for the sole purpose of her image, it's obvious that lana couldn't care less about how people perceive her and we know that she's going to do her own thing instead of what her label wants. 

i take no issue in her doing collabs for the most part, i mean i was really disappointed with dcma, that was honestly a nightmare. i just don't want any collabs on her albums, especially considering that this album is going to be deeply personal, much like nfr and it just feels weird that someone would put a feature on an album meant to be personal. i don't mind her doing collabs with marina or asap or the weeknd on other projects, she works well with them. 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Time to start lurking on ASCAP :creep:

I started the day we got the release date

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i did some digging on this because the entire situation is so confusing, Ari still follows Lana on instagram, Lana still follows Ari on twitter and that random Ari fan account on instagram and i cannot find any receipts about how Lana ever followed Ari on instagram in the first place (only about how she followed that stan account).

If Ari was so mad at lana that she dm'nd her something bad then she surely would have unfollowed her first (or at least she would have unfollowed her at some point)

if someone has any proof that she actually followed her on instagram it would bring some clarity to this.

I think that she did follow her on insta. She used to leave some comments under Ariana’s posts - maybe 2 or three. Doubt she was just checking her. But on the other hand SZA and Taylor liked Lana’s posts without following her so idk.

giphy.gif

i don't think her label should push her to do any sort of collab especially for the sole purpose of her image, it's obvious that lana couldn't care less about how people perceive her and we know that she's going to do her own thing instead of what her label wants. 

if we we've learned one thing it's that this couldn't be farther from the truth

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

if we we've learned one thing it's that this couldn't be farther from the truth

well, yeah, i didn't think about that too much, i just was thinking that lana didn't immediately post an apology, she just explained herself further and also the "#fuckoff" post, so maybe she does care, but not in the same way we usually see from celebrities. i apologize for the confusion lol 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

David Lachapelle would EAT doing the album cover for this record... it's such punchy and kinda campy title and he works with backgrounds rlly well

absolutely not

anyway I don't like the album title however it does give me a very specific aesthetic in my mind just like what @@Trash Magic posted.

I'm very weirded out how this era is starting and how she announced the title but we're here so lets go I guess

but homegirl needs Neil Krug back. and maybe a tasteful Chuck photo, cause she does have some very good photographs pf Lana, yall can't lie

negAbhB.png

Don't know if this is old or new but yeah on Genius are some lyrics, I guess there are 99,9% fake, from the song White Hot Forever even we don't know if this song will be on the album or if it was just a working title and not even a song

I feel me like something white

And you make hot, hot, hot (Hot)
Keep me like that forever and ever

like we already have fake lyrics on Genius

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Do you guys think this is coming out before or after Violet? I really do hope we are truly getting an album and two poetry books/albums within the next year. Not getting my hopes up, but it would be nice if everything stayed on schedule since Lana has more spare time now to work on everything.

I’m really hoping we’ll get Violet this summer. Would be a great transition between NFR which was released at the end of last summer and the new record which will be released at the end of this summer.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

She better release Yosemite this time. :crossed:

I agree. It could easily be reworked to have an outro à la Venice Bitch. But since she is going through a heartbreak and it’s supposed to be a happy song, maybe not on this record? But With her, who knows? TNBAR was dead and buried in my mind but it made the cut to NFR, so maybe...

if she doesn’t release it on this record, she really should just release it as a stand-alone single, maybe with RBFY as an intro, between two eras. Gaga did that with The Cure, and Lana could do the same with Yosemite.

Isn't Cyberpunk 2077 dropping in Sept too? we're in for a fun ride omg

yes yes yes yes it fucking is omg

wait WHAT

64, SUNSHINE, AND GALAXY (AND MAYBE GALAXY 2) !!!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So can someone confirm she got rid of Ben M and Ed ?

This was confirmed made up bullshit..

Either way she still should

giphy.gif