Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Is this the first era we're getting a full blonde Lana? She looks blonde in that last IG video and in her poem she says "All of my kind women who came before me, blonde I dyed my hair black for you" so I'm wondering if she's tired of dying her hair  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I just can't believe we are about to be blessed by another album produced by king Jack Antonoff. We are so lucky and I don't care what anyone says he is the best period.

I need this printed on my wall, he's so dedicated. I'm glad she came back to him

8nl2OpX.png

chemtrails over the country club is lana's most evocative title, it conjures up a scene, a place, a posture; looking up to the sky while inside a luxurious building, its not only timely but also feels intimate, within the inside of lana's (privileged) point of view (hence its a country club, not an apartment in the bronx)

i love you, but you don't understand me.

we still know so little about the record... we truly have no idea what direction lana could take... to me she's pretty unpredictable 

high quality visuals with an amazing concept done before social distancing pleaseee   :angie:  :angie:  :angie:  :angie:  :angie:

I just can't believe we are about to be blessed by another album produced by king Jack Antonoff. We are so lucky and I don't care what anyone says he is the best period.

:flop:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok i might have to restan

if she fumbles her bag with a title that conjures such a vivid, poignant image then it's truly over

but i have hope (and it's a dangerous thing with this woman........ still a bit bitter about the NFR aesthetic)

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

Do we think COCC will replace NFR and join UV and HM in the holy trinity of magnum opus' ??

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Manifestation

White Hot Forever

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Grenadine Quarantine

Yosemite

Roses Bloom For You

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Astrological Song*

Talking Like An Answering Machine

If This Is The End - I Want A Boyfriend

If ANY vinyl is gonna be pastel pink..... it better be this one I want Gucci guilty level aesthetica

ur mind is...its so powerful like that chemtrails over the gucci club

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Born to Die, Paradise, UV, Honeymoon & Lust for Life is what I would consider 'very classic/authentic Lana' titles, but Norman Fucking Rockwell and Chemtrails Over the Country Club is what I would describe as 'New-Lana'. It doesn't 'feel' like Lana to me at all...it seems like a new chapter in her music career and not really tiles I would consider to be 'her'. This probably doesn't make any sense but I consider NFR & COCC to be her 'new' work/perspective/sound

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven