Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

she needs to slay with preppy fits like these

article-2182398-1452C503000005DC-619_30676dd80d5d49c9ad8a8cb169befe4a878.giflana-del-rey-07c20b83427f0165f1698acc7b8

Hell yes that's perfect! It gives me stepford wives vibes.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

will our imbecile ears be ready to hear her glorious art in september?

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

LITERALLY my first thought! She was reading Slim Aarons and she got to thinking..."fuck off".  :hooker:

Do we know this is the album title and not a song title though? On IG she said "the record" and I never know which she means by that.  :teehee:  Apologies if that's already been covered here somewhere. 

I want National Anthem visuals but apocalyptic...I'm picturing that scene at the end of The Virgin Suicides with the debutante party where everyone is wearing gas masks...an image like that as the album cover.  This one:352005.jpg

th--and i cannot emphasize it enough--is

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

I wouldn't mind if we get a few pictures like this in the booklet..maybe with Lana posing in the landscape in a beautiful dress or lying down  and watching the sky(the chemtrails) or maybe someone/Lana riding a horse, maybe with a vintage filter so that photos look  older

Imagine Lana would swim between the reflection of the chemtrails..it would look like she is floating between them

60820361.jpg

a6wn7gydy0py.jpg

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I have a feeling after this she’s going to go on a hiatus. Idk why it’s just a vibe I’ve always gotten since she said she was going to drop another album so quickly. Like she’s been writing so much and putting stuff out and now she wants to take a break. Nothing supports this, just a vibe.

I feel like the mode of transportation on the front might be a plane just bc of the chemtrails title, but I would really like to see the car scene that Charlie had posted and then deleted, if that was her and what was going on. I wouldn’t be mad if that popped up. As for flowers, I think there will be one but she has also been posting some trees lately and I could see some kind of tree being a theme. But maybe she is reserving the trees for the poetry since lemons come from trees and she posted the tree in the patent leather do over video. Who knows but I’m so excited.

I have a feeling after this she’s going to go on a hiatus. Idk why it’s just a vibe I’ve always gotten since she said she was going to drop another album so quickly. Like she’s been writing so much and putting stuff out and now she wants to take a break. Nothing supports this, just a vibe.

I feel like the mode of transportation on the front might be a plane just bc of the chemtrails title, but I would really like to see the car scene that Charlie had posted and then deleted, if that was her and what was going on. I wouldn’t be mad if that popped up. As for flowers, I think there will be one but she has also been posting some trees lately and I could see some kind of tree being a theme. But maybe she is reserving the trees for the poetry since lemons come from trees and she posted the tree in the patent leather do over video. Who knows but I’m so excited.

We said the same thing about a hiatus before NFR came out and then the week it dropped she talked about putting this one out 12-13 months later so who knows

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We said the same thing about a hiatus before NFR came out and then the week it dropped she talked about putting this one out 12-13 months later so who knows

Anything is possible. I mean she hasn’t really taken a proper hiatus to focus on herself like ever. But I feel like not working and writing and doing what she is clearly born to do wouldn’t be good for her.

how early before a release do we find registrations usually?

Not very long. Pretty much the same day or the day before a single.

When she announces the tracklist the other songs get registered or recognized by Shazam.

the people of Twitter are ripping the album name to shreds to no one's surprise...

I genuinely feel terrible that Lana can’t catch a fucking break. Like if you don’t like it, don’t stan and don’t fucking listen. Move on but let the rest of us enjoy it.