Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

no unreleased scraps please. we don't want a repeat of that bar mess

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

and also, while they might not be as popular they certainly hold their own, Neil Krug and Nicole Nodland. :rip:

But for real I think the 'Honeymoon' cover is cute, but the perspective is a little strange, like Lana looks weirdly small on there. The 'Lust for Life' cover... Lana's pose and smile look hella weird and 'NFR!' just looks too mismatched, the idea behind the cover is interesting, but the execution is choppy.

love the Honeymoon cover. She looks so small and isolated, but it highkey serves the story of the album.

But as for COCC, I’m eager to hear what she’s been working on. I hope we get a single sometime in June.

Wait why is she releasing on a Saturday?

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

personally i think we should ditch jack, ditch rick, ditch dan, ditch emile and have grimes produce the new record. im ready to hear medieval abstract ethereal sad girl realness. visions combined with ultraviolence. whew chile

I just want something with that 50s/60s aesthetic, some high production mvs like National Anthem, Ride etc

original.gif

i honestly really like both NFR covers. i used to hate the official one but it's grown on me so much. as for the UO one I don't understand why everyone dislikes it so much. it definitely serves the laurel canyon vibes of the album + some 90s witch realness a la The Craft.

giphy.gif

aaa sorry I'm a little out of the loop ;-;, was this a whole thing with a previous album? 

mm nah ur all good it's just people usually say this, but in reality her birthday passes each year and she actually tends to just not post anything bout it, bc well it's her bday and she's just enjoying it nbd

what i'm wondering about is if even sept is a valid date if she's already shot the cover, videos etc. u don't just drop a title like Chemtrails and then disappear, especially after all the social media winds she's managed to do

UV/Honeymoon

Hi this is kind of random but I have an ldr journal and I like to put various quotes from Lana and song lyrics in there and stuff. I want to copy down patent leather do over and i was just wondering what colour you all thought I should write it in? I can’t decide which colour fits.

why lol

nothing against her poetry but i guess with an album i want as many songs as possible. I really enjoy burnt norton, but i feel like since we are in the era of lana's poetry being a separate venture, i would want the two mediums to be exclusive of each other

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

what if the title track is a spoken word interlude omg...

She would never bc she likes to start her albums with the title track most times. Either that or it’s the second track on the album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Hi this is kind of random but I have an ldr journal and I like to put various quotes from Lana and song lyrics in there and stuff. I want to copy down patent leather do over and i was just wondering what colour you all thought I should write it in? I can’t decide which colour fits.

blue since it takes place by the ocean

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

TNC is his least favourite Lana song, as stated "lets pretend that song doesn't exist" It's so funny to me! We love to see it! I'm glad the slander is still alive and breathing in 2020

mm nah ur all good it's just people usually say this, but in reality her birthday passes each year and she actually tends to just not post anything bout it, bc well it's her bday and she's just enjoying it nbd

/

what i'm wondering about is if even sept is a valid date if she's already shot the cover, videos etc. u don't just drop a title like Chemtrails and then disappear, especially after all the social media winds she's managed to do

Regarding her birthday there was the time in 2014 or 15 or so for her actual bday that she performed in Paris around ultraviolence era.... whew that radio broadcast and the audience singing happy birthday to her was EVERYTHING ugh I miss early lana stanning when it felt like everything was happening at once between paradise-Honeymoon

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19