Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I hope she gives us little moments of those high girlish lizzy vocals in some songs on the album like she did in Fuck it I Love You.

Fuck it I loooove YYYYYoooooUUUUUuuuuUUuu, I really doooooooo HAHAHHAHAHA just love how her voice goes up and down as the song is reaching it's peak in the end

For one hot minute I thought this was real!!

bitch i'm lmfao hahahahaha

''u know the addy'' this would be one my faves, for sure

original.gif

We have no clue what the album will sound like and I have a strong feeling Lana won't be very active and productive for sometime so maybe it will be pushed back indeed

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

We have no clue what the album will sound like and I have a strong feeling Lana won't be very active and productive for sometime so maybe it will be pushed back indeed

I agree. September 5th is probably just a date Lana threw out there so the fans don't go bombarding Ed's insta with release date questions like last time lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I agree. September 5th is probably just a date Lana threw out there so the fans don't go bombarding Ed's insta with release date questions like last time lol

I really don't remember this happening. Actually I don't follow any of her managers, not even Ben hahaha

Let's hope she release it in Sept. 5th just like she did with HM releasing it a year and a half after UV.

As for the sounds, I hope she brings back the glamour and luxury from BTD/Paradise or the rawness of UV

original.gif

There’s an alleged cover for the record going around Instagram - has anyone seen it? Looks fishy to me

Could you post it? I can't find it

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just hope we get a boxset this time.

We got one for each album (I only own the LFL one) and then she slapped us in the face by not releasing one for NFR.

original.gif

There’s an alleged cover for the record going around Instagram - has anyone seen it? Looks fishy to me

is it black and white? somebody just posted a fanmade one here earlier

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

is it black and white? somebody just posted a fanmade one here earlier

Yea I think it might be the same it’s like a black and white country club with some cars parked at the front and LANA DEL REY in Ultraviolence font written at the top - am I a clown? Lol

Could you post it? I can't find it

I’m sorry I don’t know how to post pictures here

Yea I think it might be the same it’s like a black and white country club with some cars parked at the front and LANA DEL REY in Ultraviolence font written at the top - am I a clown? Lol

I’m sorry I don’t know how to post pictures here

usually you can copy an image and post it here, or you can save the image to your device, upload it to an image sharing website such as imgur or imgbb, copy the image, and upload it here

but yeah that sounds fanmade, i'd be shocked if the cover leaked already.

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Would love it if the tracklist looked something like this:

Chemtrails over the Country Club:

1. White Hot Forever

2. Let Me Love You Like a Woman

3. Hey Blue Baby

4. I Must Be Stupid for Being so Happy

5. Grenadine Quarantine

6. Talking Like an Answering Machine

7. If This Is the End - I Want a Boyfriend

8. Yosemite

short and sweet  :wub:

& possibly ending with a cover [9. Cactus (was this cover actually ever confirmed to have been recorded?)]

I really don't think we need a track titled "Chemtrails over the Country Club." À la Paradise - EP, I think it would be more powerful as perhaps just a lyric or an overall image 

I just hope we get a boxset this time.

We got one for each album (I only own the LFL one) and then she slapped us in the face by not releasing one for NFR.

This!!!!!! And please for the love of GOD bring the floral picture discs back ugh I would be ecstatic...(could you imagine a LFL boxset with those white flowers as a double picture vinyl I would’ve GAGGED) the honeymoon and LFL box sets are so lazy (I only have the UV/LFL/paradise edition boxsets no HM) and minus the art prints that LFL box set is horrible I’m glad I only paid like $30 for it from Discogs

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

This!!!!!! And please for the love of GOD bring the floral picture discs back ugh I would be ecstatic...(could you imagine a LFL boxset with those white flowers as a double picture vinyl I would’ve GAGGED) the honeymoon and LFL box sets are so lazy (I only have the UV/LFL/paradise edition boxsets no HM) and minus the art prints that LFL box set is horrible I’m glad I only paid like $30 for it from Discogs

It's funny tho bc even that HM and LFL are so lazy as boxsets, the HM vinyl is probably the most good looking of all Lana vinyls.

The cover looks really pretty in vinyl size + we got those amazing sleeves (and one of them is the picture from the UO exclusive artwork) and the full booklet in vinyl size.

But I still hope she'll serve us with a boxset in the size of BTD or UV ones. And PLEASE some nice merch as the coke necklace, lighter, fuel can, lyric book and tour book.

original.gif

It's funny tho bc even that HM and LFL are so lazy as boxsets, the HM vinyl is probably the most good looking of all Lana vinyls.

The cover looks really pretty in vinyl size + we got those amazing sleeves (and one of them is the picture from the UO exclusive artwork) and the full booklet in vinyl size.

But I still hope she'll serve us with a boxset in the size of BTD or UV ones. And PLEASE some nice merch as the coke necklace, lighter, fuel can, lyric book and tour book.

Out of all of her albums to me the UV box set and cover and vinyl packaging etc will always be my favorite the imagery in the booklet and such too honestly the whole black and white aesthetic with sudden pops of color like the teal/purple hydrangeas etc...f it was just everything to me... HM would definitely come in second tho for me (I have the standard red vinyl & UO cover) that UO cover although <3 freakin gorgeous

edit— just read the bottom part about the merch... lmao we will NEVER see as quality merch as the first few years... I only have the “LDR” lighter and gold snake American tour 2014 shirt and the lighters super fucked and scratched now as well as the shirt being faded as fuck from wearing it too much, I wanted the lyric book SO badly tho

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Out of all of her albums to me the UV box set and cover and vinyl packaging etc will always be my favorite the imagery in the booklet and such too honestly the whole black and white aesthetic with sudden pops of color like the teal/purple hydrangeas etc...f it was just everything to me... HM would definitely come in second tho for me (I have the standard red vinyl & UO cover) that UO cover although <3 freakin gorgeous

edit— just read the bottom part about the merch... lmao we will NEVER see as quality merch as the first few years... I only have the “LDR” lighter and gold snake American tour 2014 shirt and the lighters super fucked and scratched now as well as the shirt being faded as fuck from wearing it too much, I wanted the lyric book SO badly tho

If she at least re-released the lyric book and Paradise tour book. It was her only tour book, right?

Interscope should make something for the new era...

original.gif

I wasn't a stan yet during the Ultraviolence era but were the controversies surrounding her back then anything compared to the ones surrounding her now?

Like I feel like this era really takes the cake :rip:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I wasn't a stan yet during the Ultraviolence era but were the controversies surrounding her back then anything compared to the ones surrounding her now?

There is no really controversy now outside her fanbase and Twitter

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I mean, many of the controversies during the UV era were exclusive to her fanbase and Twitter and stuff but...

When the Ultraviolence song came out... people were mad. 

And then the "I wish I was dead already" interview was simply a mess and a half. People couldn't stop talking about it.

And then well the whole album and the lyrics.

The era could've been messier.

I don't remember UV the song being particularly controversial outside of Twitter but yeah that guardian interview was a complete mess.

Ugh, UV era was so iconic.

8nl2OpX.png

Lana will rise again.

This album will blow the critics !!

Manifest.

Orchestra back..cinematic production. Or I'd prefer a folk-country album with heavier production too.

Something like Gregory Alan Isakov..

Or something along the lines of Sufjan.

Lanaa qweenza is here hehe.

But with real instruments..jack come thruuuu.

Hopefully few songs by other producers like Emile Haynie..Dan.