Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I would be shocked if the album comes out on September 5th.

Especially after what just happened on social media now, she might just shut down for a pretty long time.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Lana will rise again.

This album will blow the critics !!

Manifest.

Orchestra back..cinematic production. Or I'd prefer a folk-country album with heavier production too.

Something like Gregory Alan Isakov..

Or something along the lines of Sufjan.

Lanaa qweenza is here hehe.

But with real instruments..jack come thruuuu.

Hopefully few songs by other producers like Emile Haynie..Dan.

May the lord hear ya, ALL I want is cinematic production ans orchestra. Or the guitar and rawness from UV.

I wish she'd work with Emile and Rick or Dan again...

And PLEEEEEASEEEEEE release Life Is Beautiful

original.gif

I am sorry to say this...

I think the album will be postponed once again to (maybe) summer 2021.

This 2020 year is not good for releasing anything to the general puiblic.

The reasons are...

Everyone is "on edge" and will be on edge for a long time. Alot of People are too depressed or too angry and want to riot.

We still have big problems with a world-wide VIRUS pandemic.

Government leaders just dont give a fuck about their own people and country.

Unemployment has sky-rocketed to unbelievable numbers and will remain so for many years.

A world-wide finacial crisis has already began and will continue for at least the next 5+ years.

Lana Del Rey has been criticized harshly and is devastated by international news and on social-media,

and this might hurt her album sales this year.  If it does get released in 2020 she might see no-profit from album sales.

So , most likely, I will not be expecting a new album to be released this year.

Oh, and we might as well forget about the poetry book(s). That will not be happening either.

I might be wrong on these predictions....  if you are reading this Lana Del Rey, please tell me I am wrong

But since she never visits her own forum to chat with fans, i will not hold my breath.

-

The reasons are...

Everyone is "on edge" and will be on edge for a long time. Alot of People are too depressed or too angry and want to riot.

Unemployment has sky-rocketed to unbelievable numbers and will remain so for many years.

A world-wide finacial crisis has already began and will continue for at least the next 5+ years.

Lana Del Rey has been criticized harshly and is devastated by international news and on social-media,

and this might hurt her album sales this year.  If it does get released in 2020 she might see no-profit from album sales.

Oh, and we might as well forget about the poetry book(s). That will not be happening either.

I might be wrong on these predictions....  if you are reading this Lana Del Rey, please tell me I am wrong

But since she never visits her own forum to chat with fans, i will not hold my breath.

Since when does Lana care about album sales?!  :oic2:

Kehlani and Tinashe coming for Lana publicly on Twitter when they could have done it in private... ugh. This is not Lana’s year. She’s literally the most hated person on social media right now and seen as a racist. This album needs to be postponed and Lana’s team needs to step in and get their *hit together! Critics will do nothing but jump on board the hate train.

Why does she have to do this right at she reaches her peak critically, and when she reaches her peak with respect in the music industry. Lana is ruining her credibility, respect and reputation by not thinking before she posts on social media. Posting a video of people looting stores where you can see these peoples faces... I mean come on girl, it’s common sense not to blast that on social media to your 17 million followers. Geez.

Since when does Lana care about album sales?!  :oic2:

You may be  correct  :oic2:  (many artists do not care about "sales"

but I have always wondered who pays for her food, dresses, her house(s) and car ?

She most like has to pay the water+gas+electricity bills ?  Also add to that the internet+TV monthly bill. Car gas ! Dog and cat food !

Even if she buys her dresses at a cheap-store, she still needs money to pay for something.

Alot of the Money comes from concert ticket sales and album sales. This year no one is doing concerts (virus problems). 

Most bands are living off their album sales and online music (song) sales (I think they only get about 25%-to-40% - I have to investigate more into this matter) . 

Most bands are postponing their new album releases until next year, or by Christmas time of this year.

Some money may be coming from advertising sales of cosmetics and perfume bottles, but many of those companies are cutting costs (financial crisis)...

...so everyone will have to use perfumed alcohol like "Absolut" vodka   :teehee:   The painter Andy Warhol used it because it smelled good to him. LOL (its true)

Either way, this is a tragic year in all sorts of sad situations and no album sales will make a big diference.

Only die-hard fans (like us) will buy her album + poetry books and that will not be enough.

Maybe she will postpone everything until next year.

I will just have to wait and REMIX into NEW SONGS all of her old music ! m0168.gif

-

The reasons are...

and this might hurt her album sales this year. If it does get released in 2020 she might see no-profit from album sales.

I might be wrong on these predictions.... if you are reading this Lana Del Rey, please tell me I am wrong

WoW that was depressing to read. True, but depressing. I think the Sept 5 release will pull through. If she does a song named Quarantine Grenadine, you don’t release that very long after the quarantine. And it’s in September : a lot of things can happen until then. And Gaga just released Chromatica, I didn’t check her numbers, but people are talking about this record (mostly out of the US) even if the US are torn apart.

especially since records and tapes have been becoming popular again, i hope people start to rely less on streaming as the norm. maybe i'm misinformed, but it feels unfair to artists that they earn so little from streaming. plus it's so scary to me that like if u purchase a digital copy of a movie on amazon or something if ur internet is out or u cancel your account etc, you don't have that movie anymore even tho u purchased it. i just hope we go back to reliance on physical copies of things in general 

UbsOye5.png

WoW that was depressing to read. True, but depressing. I think the Sept 5 release will pull through. If she does a song named Quarantine Grenadine, you don’t release that very long after the quarantine. And it’s in September : a lot of things can happen until then. And Gaga just released Chromatica, I didn’t check her numbers, but people are talking about this record (mostly out of the US) even if the US are torn apart.

I am sorry :( I dont mean any harm

I am just not having high hopes at this moment ( I am probably just depressed from post-quarantine stress and these USA riots)

BUT I am also very enthusiastic about its release AND I am crossing my fingers for good luck + hope that I am wrong in what I wrote.

I too want to hear all of her cool new songs and read new poetry. 

If that´s not possible, I will have to entertain myself by creating all new Lana Songs by remixing and mashing-up all of her old songs !

I think I will go make and drink and try to calm down  

giphy.gif

-

I am sorry :( I dont mean any harm

I am just not having high hopes at this moment ( I am probably just depressed from post-quarantine stress and these USA riots)

BUT I am also very enthusiastic about its release AND I am crossing my fingers for good luck + hope that I am wrong in what I wrote.

I too want to hear all of her cool new songs and read new poetry.

If that´s not possible, I will have to entertain myself by creating all new Lana Songs by remixing and mashing-up all of her old songs !

I think I will go make and drink and try to calm down

giphy.gif

Don’t worry, sweetie, you did no harm ;)

It’s a very accurate portait of 2020, sadly. But with everything going on, art can bring a bit of solace in these hard times.

I honestly had no hopes for LDR7 before 2021, until the two posts that confirmed it. Unless she completely changes the direction of the album, I think it should be out in September. As for her « sales » and such, NFR was #3 it’s first week, but it’s doing fine on streaming platforms. NFR didn’t win the AOTY Grammy, so maybe her company is letting her handle it as she pleases?

Lana’s popularity is low right now, but I don’t think the album will be postponed. Or if it is, it won’t be her own decision. The album is about not giving a fuck about what other people think of her, writing the way she wants to, without caring about the critics. That was the whole point of her "controversial" post. So it wouldn’t make sense to postpone it, on the other hand, releasing it even with all the hate would prove she’s fighting to be accepted as she is.

And in total honesty, people will always find a way to shit on her now. Kehlani called out Lana for posting a video in support of the protests, even though she’s literally been doing the same all over her social media (retweeting on Twitter, posting pics and videos on Instagram). And faces are clearly recognisable on her posts too. She just wanted to call out Lana because she’s still pressed. Can people just focus on what matters at the moment instead of attacking Lana? Aren’t there more important things in the world than posting in public against Lana who didn’t mean bad?? Couldn’t she and Tinashe simple DM Lana to ask her to remove the post?? Why did they have to tweet it where millions of people can see it and misinterpret Lana once again because they don’t even have the context, didn’t see the post or simply because stans are stupid and the cancel culture is a normal thing for them??? In these times, we should ALL walk hand in hand. There was literally no point in calling out Lana. Many, MANY other artists have been posting the same kind of videos, if not worse, and I haven’t seen a single one been called out. It’s just because it’s Lana and she’s been controversial lately. This is stupid.

Lana has always been an easy pray, it’s understandable she has enough and wants to speak for herself now. That makes me really excited for the album because she will probably shit at the critics without holding back, and once again prove that she’s a genius in music and that the industry needs her.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I am all here for Lana to sing in the lyrical style she used to. And I sincerely hope that that is what we will get in COTCC, as she said we would, and NOT anything that's related to the mess that is still dragging on now. 

If I try real hard to ignore everything else she said, I am glad that she still acknowledges her old style as her true self, and not something she 'grew out of'. It makes me happy that what I feel was the blandness of NFR and most of LFL is not her final Lana.20 or anything, and that she still wants to write the way she did, and maybe always wanted to go back there. I don't want her to want to forget how she started, because we certainly aren't. 

I think I'll cry if we get an album that matches her work pre LFL, even if it's all piano ballad's or acoustic, like idc, I just wanna feel that.

Lana’s popularity is low right now, but I don’t think the album will be postponed. Or if it is, it won’t be her own decision. The album is about not giving a fuck about what other people think of her, writing the way she wants to, without caring about the critics. That was the whole point of her "controversial" post. So it wouldn’t make sense to postpone it, on the other hand, releasing it even with all the hate would prove she’s fighting to be accepted as she is.

And in total honesty, people will always find a way to shit on her now. Kehlani called out Lana for posting a video in support of the protests, even though she’s literally been doing the same all over her social media (retweeting on Twitter, posting pics and videos on Instagram). And faces are clearly recognisable on her posts too. She just wanted to call out Lana because she’s still pressed. Can people just focus on what matters at the moment instead of attacking Lana? Aren’t there more important things in the world than posting in public against Lana who didn’t mean bad?? Couldn’t she and Tinashe simple DM Lana to ask her to remove the post?? Why did they have to tweet it where millions of people can see it and misinterpret Lana once again because they don’t even have the context, didn’t see the post or simply because stans are stupid and the cancel culture is a normal thing for them??? In these times, we should ALL walk hand in hand. There was literally no point in calling out Lana. Many, MANY other artists have been posting the same kind of videos, if not worse, and I haven’t seen a single one been called out. It’s just because it’s Lana and she’s been controversial lately. This is stupid.

Lana has always been an easy pray, it’s understandable she has enough and wants to speak for herself now. That makes me really excited for the album because she will probably shit at the critics without holding back, and once again prove that she’s a genius in music and that the industry needs her.

Most hating on her were never going to buy or listen to her music anyway

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

have we talked about song's we would like her to cover for this album ?! i know we barely know anything about the sound... but id love to see what you guys would like to see her cover this era!

okay srry i've edited this like three times but

i don't really mind if lana does a cover, as long as it sounds nice and it's cohesive with the rest of the album. but overall i'd prefer if she doesn't do a cover.

WGe8ynS.gif