Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i hope only she dont take back the precious steps she taked with NFR. I hope she goes to a more no convencional way of do music more then never if this album. bring +7 minutes song, raw instrumentals and deep cut lyrics

no baby

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

well her long acrylic nails are FINALLY back, so this era she's writing/written already gotta be serving ! 

When was she wearing none?

Mfhp.gif

i hope only she dont take back the precious steps she taked with NFR. I hope she goes to a more no convencional way of do music more then never if this album. bring +7 minutes song, raw instrumentals and deep cut lyrics

are you drunk?

from what i gathered, i agree, i want longer songs too again

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Speaking it into existence that this will be an album full of lust for life demo-esque songs

Something witchy like the Lust for Life demo or Serene Queen would be amazing! :flutter:

wow I didn’t even scroll up to see someone else said this too lol. Strength in numbers, this will happen :angie: Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png

This is about as realistic as me getting my fantasy cover, which is that Slim Aaron's one from 10 pages ago, or my crackheaded spacecraft concept. I don't recall if I wrote about the latter or if it just exists within my mind, but basically, she's on a spacecraft, departing the earth, everything is fucked up and on fire, and it's like a carry-on from the NFR cover. 

So like ... I did this quick mock-up which ofc is very realistic 'n' shit.

W6QztdQ.jpg

So Chuck's stolen material is leaking...

Hey Blue Baby could be a great opener to COCC because it would mirror NFR’s opener with the line « You’re making me blue »/ « You make me blue ». Of course, nobody has a fucking clue of the sound of COCC, but at the moment, I like that idea.

Hey Blue Baby could be a great opener to COCC because it would mirror NFR’s opener with the line « You’re making me blue »/ « You make me blue ». Of course, nobody has a fucking clue of the sound of COCC, but at the moment, I like that idea.

I just want a really long COCC; at least 12 tracks

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I can't understand the hate for Hey Blue Baby and Stupid For Feeling So Happy. These are good songs and Lana sounded great live while performing them (which doesn't happen often lately on her shows really). I won't be against having them on COCC

I really want a long album 15 - 18 tracks but at the same time i want another cohesive masterpiece to make up her discography after the mess that was LFL. If she manages to pull off a long album while still being cohesive as fuck then brilliant but thats a hard thing to do without including a lot of filler tracks. If not a simple 11-12 track album will be cute if its cohesive. Did i mention i want it to be cohesive?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I really want a long album 15 - 18 tracks but at the same time i want another cohesive masterpiece to make up her discography after the mess that was LFL. If she manages to pull off a long album while still being cohesive as fuck then brilliant but thats a hard thing to do without including a lot of filler tracks. If not a simple 11-12 track album will be cute if its cohesive. Did i mention i want it to be cohesive?

You forgot to mention that you also want the album to be cohesive

I'm pretty late but I really wish neil or Steven would do the cover. Chuck is not a bad photographer but she lacks a style and interest (which myself as a photographer suffer too) neil and Steven has a unique style and a cool vibe. Everything they do is smokey and foggy. 

I can't understand the hate for Hey Blue Baby and Stupid For Feeling So Happy. These are good songs and Lana sounded great live while performing them (which doesn't happen often lately on her shows really). I won't be against having them on COCC

Hey Blue Baby brings something we don’t hear often from her and it’s a faster beat. Plus I like how the chorus sounds. Stupid For Being Happy is a bit more bland to me, but with proper production, it could be a real grower.

I thought I could handle a 15 track COCC...but I think that would hurt

Length is something, width is another...