Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

shit am i the only one that still thinks sept 5th is actually happening? :xgiggle:

I still think it’s on. There are not a lot of things we can « take for cash » in what she says when it comes to her future projects, but snippets and precise dates come through 90% of the time.

I think Sept 5 is happening, bc so far, this rollout seems very similar to that of Honeymoon, even down to little things like the changed title. I’d expect a single in late July or early August

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I firmly believe we’re getting the album early September. No games this time ms Del Rey!

Imagine if it really is the case: it would be pretty much the first time that the timeline didn’t change from the project’s first mention!!!!!

When she first mentioned working on HM, did she say when it would approximately be out? I can’t remember if she stuck to what she said with that project.

Imagine if it really is the case: it would be pretty much the first time that the timeline didn’t change from the project’s first mention!!!!!

When she first mentioned working on HM, did she say when it would approximately be out? I can’t remember if she stuck to what she said with that project.

i feel like she had said it would come out right at the tail end of the endless summer tour, but i'm not sure if i'm correct

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Yosemite, Yes To Heaven, Angels Forever Forever Angels and Cherry Blossom are ready to be released~ She could make even better album than NFR with these.

nnnnn no thanks. we already have them and when she remade BAR, she ruined the chorus so i’d rather her not do that again. same with Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She announced HM for September in May 2015 and then it ended up happening. She confirmed it in August too and put an exact date on it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Pink + White by Frank Ocean (this song has potential to be jazzy af; that and its moody vibe would sound insane if Lana covered it)

several pages later but I would fucking DIE if she covered this

She announced HM for September in May 2015 and then it ended up happening. She confirmed it in August too and put an exact date on it

If COCC is out in September as promised, it will draw further the comparisons with HM... Interesting!!!

Yosemite, Yes To Heaven, Angels Forever Forever Angels and Cherry Blossom are ready to be released~ She could make even better album than NFR with these.

Yes to Yosemite, since we haven’t heard the damn thing, but as for the others, even if I love them, I want something completely new on COCC. And even Yosemite, I wouldn’t be mad if she just threw it on an unreleased collection after COCC. Our hopes are so up for Yosemite that I’m afraid it will disappoint.

I think in July we'll see some promotion for the album by Lana. It's still quite early and for such a lowkey album rollout that it seems to be following, July would be the perfect time to start doing what she does best (teasing snippets, being annoyingly vague, giving incorrect single dates). And then by August, with just a month to go she'll probably drop the more important album related stuff like the tracklist, pre order and the cover.

Wasn't this how the rollout went as we drew closer to the NFR release date, obviously disregarding all of the other mess prior, when it came June and after she announced it was coming in two months, she actually did stick to a genuine and nicely structured rollout. So i'm expecting the same thing this time in the two months prior to September. And she has actually announced a real date so. We shall see. If nothing happens in July, then i'll be 100% sure the album isn't coming in September.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think in July we'll see some promotion for the album by Lana. It's still quite early and for such a lowkey album rollout that it seems to be following, July would be the perfect time to start doing what she does best (teasing snippets, being annoyingly vague, giving incorrect single dates). And then by August, with just a month to go she'll probably drop the more important album related stuff like the tracklist, pre order and the cover.

Wasn't this how the rollout went as we drew closer to the NFR release date, obviously disregarding all of the other mess prior, when it came June and after she announced it was coming in two months, she actually did stick to a genuine and nicely structured rollout. So i'm expecting the same thing this time in the two months prior to September. And she has actually announced a real date so. We shall see. If nothing happens in July, then i'll be 100% sure the album isn't coming in September.

And with NFR, she only said on twitter that the album was finished in March but she didn’t know when it was coming. She never gave us a concrete date except she wanted it out early in 2019. This time we got a date pretty early on, so it seems like she actually has an idea of when we should hear it this time

giphy.gif

I think Sept 5 is happening, bc so far, this rollout seems very similar to that of Honeymoon, even down to little things like the changed title. I’d expect a single in late July or early August

what was honeymoons original title again?

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

what was honeymoons original title again?

Music to Watch Boys to

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You